Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine890 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshine890

After watching recent episode ,i came across this clip...just look at Shaurya how well behaved person he is ... he is schooling Anokhi that she should listen  to her sister ..

But we all know what was running at the back of his mind 😉😆https://www.instagram.com/p/CPVt8R5hobS/?utm_medium=copy_link

mamta22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ndarsh

Did Swarda have a live? What did she say about the fest? 

No sindu's live about fest (mentioned in twitter) and swarda's recent insta story with anokhi.

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pj10

@bold: This is the piece where I am hoping he will surprise us. The show has taken a less trodden path so it is hard to predict how things will play out. If I compare the OG version based on what I heard, it did not seem that they made a huge deal out of first round of secret marriage (time between half and full secret one where the MU kicks in). Also the ML was a passive presence in the ceremony, he did not actually participate actively. ML also was not very guilty about the engagement because from his perspective he did not participate and wear a symbol.

Here Shaurya was not only was an active participant in ring exchange even if it was under duress, he also has made a huge deal out of their marriage where he keeps reinforcing that they are married to the extent he barged in for his first night. The ring weighs heavily on Shaurya's conscious , he keeps looking at it as if there is a viper wrapped around his finger. He also knows it will not go down well with Anokhi but he is trying his best to tell her.  There is a dialogue where he tells her you can mix both the issues together and I will give you time for that. He knows the moment he utters the truth, Anokhi will be back on the fence about their marriage and he might lose the chance she gave him. It might seem like a lot of time has passed (a lot of episodes dedicated to same day) but from timeline perspective, it was only this morning he found out Anokhi loved him and then decided to walk away, he forced marraige on them. She denied the marraige and pulled out her terms and conditions. He ran to complete those condition and saving Babli in between. It is probably only couple of hours back that he saw she kept sindor and interpreted it as her willingness to accept eventually. He is walking a very tight line where he wants to be honest but not give her more ammunition to get mad and walk away. Anokhi is not a good listener to begin with so it is hard. He also probably over the moon that he got married to love of his life and there is nothing wrong if he wants to enjoy that feeling a little.  I don't think reality has even sunk in for both of them. I will cut him slack for now but there can be no reason for him to hide it as he interacts with her in upcoming days.

For me, Shaurya is cancelled if he does not speak up if and when Shagun or his family decides to humiliate Anokhi There is no coming back from that given the storyline in this version. So I am hoping like hell that he speaks up and insists that either the engagement be nullified or he walks away from all of them.

@RED i m hoping that he wont let anybody humiliate anokhi this time.

And yes i agree its the same day he is basking in the glory right now and he did try to tell her twice. He also said that "tum in dono ko combine bhi karna chahogi" so yes he knows how anokhi might react to the truth that he shagun got engaged. The onus is totally upon him let see what stops him to tell the truth this time. I m pretty sure anokhi will get to know about this truth from a 3rd person.

sunshine890 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallukumari

@bold: ðŸ¤¢ if anything, Shagun is the souten!! Just to see Shagun and Mrs....🤮

I saw the story, came to IF to share, and now we get mad at Shaurya together!!!

Yes ðŸ˜µ

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wamavasant thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallukumari

Yep, remember we said that with the birthday lovey dovey-ness too. But this time the sad songs will have both of them crying in their corners!!! I’m warming up to the angst! I want lots of tears from Shaurya and many scenes of begging forgiveness. No ego or attitude from Mr Sabherwal!

Yess this time the heartbreak wont be one sided we ll get to see both of them shedding tears for e/o.

wamavasant thumbnail

Chalu hai ye banda ðŸ¤£ 

Shiny humein to pata hi tha he wont leave his bride on the their first night😆

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wamavasant

Yess this time the heartbreak wont be one sided we ll get to see both of them shedding tears for e/o.

Are we getting ourselves hyped for crying and misery???

Yes we are!!! Bring it on!!!!

wamavasant thumbnail

Originally posted by: 98840500

The question is when she actually hear him out 😂😂.

Jokes aside , Here if Shaurya doesnt speak up for Anokhi.. he doesn't deserve anything because this is high time. He has all the time in the world to romance but to tell this things he is waiting for I dont know which moment 🙄

I am so mad at swarda rn for Posting that bts.. Let fans be happy for a day 

Lol accha hai usne story daal di warna hum us din ro rhe hote 

Lets keep our expectations low ðŸ˜†

Anokhi needs to hear him out too i hope she understands this after the MU ðŸ˜† i m pretty sure she will.

Maisha59 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wamavasant

@RED i m hoping that he wont let anybody humiliate anokhi this time.

And yes i agree its the same day he is basking in the glory right now and he did try to tell her twice. He also said that "tum in dono ko combine bhi karna chahogi" so yes he knows how anokhi might react to the truth that he shagun got engaged. The onus is totally upon him let see what stops him to tell the truth this time. I m pretty sure anokhi will get to know about this truth from a 3rd person.

Shagun ki recent story wala get up mein aur ek bts aaya tha kal ya parso, jaha pe wo driving seat pe thi aur dono evil sisters peeche beithe the. 

Probably Shaurya forbade her to disclose anything regarding engagement to Nikki in tomorrow's episode but he didn’t say anything to Bebo-Kitty. 

SS ke drunk wala bts and seeing Shagun there, I am not feeling good.