Yaaaay it is tu zaroori 🥳🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yaaaay it is tu zaroori 🥳🥳
Oh god no 😢 again MU after such awesome shakhi lisious episodes . Becchi crying again but bachhi should not cry she cried enough.
Shaurya sabarwal massed it up yet again.
Exactly he has been hiding it from day one. Bechari nikki saw this ring on his finger twice now. Shaurya should just declare that anokhi is his wife he married her. To sabarwal and SIAC....he should not care about the 3rd party now iski biwi ki sawal hai.
Lets see after making SS a different ML like who has voice and is not spineless , I am expecting something well from the writers for this track.. I hope he doesn't get manipulated easily 🥺
Its awesome they played tu zaroori its KV's favourite song from zid 😆 its nice how they are using his movies songs on his show. Guess that will bring back lots of memories for him. Btw this is like tu zaroori 2.0 😆
I will definitely forget movie version of tu zaroori as shakhi's hot will make this song even more hotter.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPX1YGknXbz/?utm_medium=copy_link..
Raghu from Haq se
Originally posted by: butterturnips
Anokhi is headstrong! She doesn't like to feel cheated, otherwise she'll simply walk away from the relationship but I hope she stays and gives Shaurya a chance
Fact yahi hai ki Shaurya use cheat nahi kar raha na hi wo usse engagement ki baat chupana chata uske intention galat nahi hai bas situation aisi hai ki wo apas me baat nahi kar paa rahe.
I watched haq se like 4 episodes only but didn't know he was even there.
But I was put off by the girl paired opposite him. I know that older sister and rajeev's role doctor naushard 😆
So much bts not watching them much i want to enjoy but I'd they playing tu zaroori I will be deadwa
But looks like there was a glass between them. Baarish ho rhi thi.