@@Pandya Store Promotional Signature Contest@@** Voting Round**

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello! Adorable inmates of the Pandya Store mansion!

This show is inevitably the talk of the town and the forum waasis are already like jack rabbits racing to fill up pages with sharing thought provoking analysis, to inquisitive stories to add more vibrancy to the story and our graphicers with exquisite creations. 

Now, as a result of the first contest being announced and the promotional signatures as entries were received, the response was overwhelming. Which brings us to the Voting Round of our Pandya Store Forum's Promotional Signature Contest, are you all excited to vote, I am sure you all are literally, because voting sure is the democratic form of choosing the desired one.

For But before voting in this PSC, as usual there are certain rules  to be strictly adhered to, this calls for the credibility of the contest and accountability of the people who vote  for the signatures in the contest. 

R U L E S

You must vote for only three entries, make sure your vote exactly for three entries, please don't edit your post, then your vote won't be counted.

While voting make sure the siggy strictly adheres to all the Rules prescribed by the Pandya Store Signature Contest rules and guidelines.

No multiple id voting is allowed, just one genuine id of yours and one vote has to be registered, multiple id voters will be strictly dealt with.

No newbies votes will be counted.

The participants in the contest are allowed to vote in the Contest but not for your own entries, that will not be counted.

Please don't try advertising your signatures through Private messages to friends and others and seek votes, if found any that might lead to the disqualification of your own entries, This contest is for promoting the Pandya Store forum not your own PR Skills or Creative works. 

The last date for voting. meaning the voting ends on 10th June 2021 11:59 PM IST.

So what are you waiting for, Oh! the entries for casting your votes, please follow the next post to admire the extremely beautiful entries that we received for this contest and do vote for your favouriite ones.

Happy Voting!

Edited by CarpediemRose - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarpediemRose thumbnail

Entry 1

Entry 2

Entry 3

Entry 4

Entry 5

I

Entry 6

Entry 7

I

Entry 8

I

Entry 9

I

Entry 10

Entry 11

Happy Voting!!

Please let me know if you have any doubts through pm, but please don't edit your post, vote for three entries exactly.

Please everyone is appreciated to vote, do come and join us in voting and promoting the forum!

Edited by CarpediemRose - 2 years ago
CarpediemRose thumbnail

Guys do jump in the post and cast your votes, pushing this topic up!!

Any doubt regarding the rules, don't post here do pm me please.

jen

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

My vote: #2, #5 and #8.

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

My vote for 7,8 and 11

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6