Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

this was so beautiful! rishita spewed venom as usual but i'm glad shiva got to know the truth and went and brought raavi back ❤️

dhara speaking in favour of raavi was good to see too.. show mein toh kuch achcha nahi milta dhara se 🤪

the progress in shivi's relationship was lovely ❤️

can't wait for the next chapter! 

Thank you so much❤️

LEt's see when Dhara will support Shivi instead of Devta😃

Updating in a while 😊

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail

❤️❤️

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: lourel24

That was fabulous.Here I was waiting for your update n thinking when you will update.Checked time n again too but don't know how I missed it.loved loved the update.I m total sucker for possessive shiva n the way you use exactly same dailect as Shiva does in the show,makes it more relatable. 

Please mat jaio kabhi mujhe chod ke Ravi.I don't know why but the word ''jaio" clicked so much to me.loved loved loved it so much.

Haha. so sweet. I am glad you found it and read🤗

Thank you so much❤️

I personally feel that normal hindi that we use make feeling more relatable❤️

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananyakhetarpal

When are we getting our next update? 

In a while😉

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

waiting for the next update

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail

Hi guys.

I am back with the last part of this SS, TBH I am not sure how it turned out.

So, do tell me how you liked it.

I would like to thank each one of you for showering you love on this piece of mine.

Happy reading guys.

Part 7

Shiva took Raavi back to the haveli, as they entered they found everyone present in Living area, their hands entwined with each other.

Krish, Dhara and Dev came to them. Krish stood there ignoring her. 

Dhara came and hugged Raavi ‘Aise koi karta hai kya Raavi?’ she slapped her gently.

Raavi apologised ‘Sorry Dhara di. Age se nahi karungi.’

Dhara spoke cupping her face ‘Dekh Raavi yeh ghar jitna mera, Gaumbi, Rishita, Dev, Krish or Shiva ka hai na utna hi tera hai. Yeh baat hamesha yaad rakhio. Tujhe kisi se problem hai ya kisi se kaha suni ho gayi toh tu ghar chod ke nahi jayegi.’

Raavi replied ‘Ji Dhara di.’ She looked at Shiva and said ‘ab nahi jaungi kyuki Zindagi bhar ke liye yaha rukne ki vajah mil gayi di.’ a tear escaped her eye. Dhara noticed her eyeing at Shiva and saying all that ‘Sachi?’ she asked with happy tears.

Raavi nodded her head with the widest smile on her face. Shiva smiled seeing the whole scene, he closed his eyes and passed a silent prayer.

‘Dhara di lagta hai koi mujhse kafi naraz hai.’ Raavi spoke animatedly, eyeing KRish who's back faced her.

Dhara too spoke ‘ha lag toh raha hai koi tujhse naraz… Ja manale.’

‘Krish’ she spoke and turned him towards her. She was shocked to see his eyes red and tears still flowing, she worriedly cupped his face ‘KRish. Kya hua?’

Krish shrugged her hands and huffed ‘Aapko kya matlab? Mujhe kuch bhi ho. Main rou ya hasu. Apko usse kya matlab? Rishita apke liye zada important hai na jo uski baat suni or mujhe chod ke gaye. Jao aap. Chale hi jao. Aye hi kyu ho?’ he slightly pushed her. 

Raavi gasped hearing his outburst ‘Krish’

‘Kya Krish? Itne karib aye hi kyu jab aise chod ke jana tha toh? Badi behen banke jagah banayi apne mere dil mein or phir chalte bane. Jao aap. Mujhe apse baat karni hi nahi hai.’ tears never stopped falling in his eyes.

Raavi too cried seeing him. She hugged him, he protested but she didn’t leave him.

‘Sorry na bhai. Aaj ke baad aisa kabhi nahi hoga. I promise. Tereko kabhi nahi chodungi.’ Raavi spoke.

Shiva and Dhara eyes were watery too. KRish teased her ‘Vaise ek baat batao Shiva pyar nahi karta toh matlab aap chale gaye?’

Shiva spoke ‘Ae gadhedre. Mujhe kyu beech mein laa raha hai.’

KRish pouted ‘Sahi toh keh raha hu.

. KArne lage ho kya pyar?’ He teased him. 

Raavi blushed hearing that and Krish got smacked on his head.

Krish again asked from Raavi merely in a whisper ‘Ho gaya kya?’

Raavi just looked at him and nodded her head in a small yes. KRish was so happy he hugged her with happiness ‘Sachi? Jao maaf kiya apko.’

Raavi hugged him like an elder sister and kissed his head ‘I love you Krish. Or phir se sorry’

KRish replied ‘BAs ab mat jana kabhi varna main zindagi bhar apse baat nahi karunga apse.’

'Aisa kabhi nahi hoga' raavi pinched his cheek lovingly

Shiva asked, trying to intervene ‘Ho gayi sulha? Kis baat pe hui batao toh sahi.’

Krish said smirking ‘Hamare beetch ki baat hai apse matlab?’

Shiva faked anger but he heard everything as he was standing near them only, a smile crept his lips. Dhara left as she got a call from Gaumbi.

Dev came to Raavi and said ‘Raavi sorry meri vajah se tumhe yeh sab jhelna pada.’ He tried to keep his hand on her shoulder but she stepped back and spoke ‘It’s okay Dev. please touch mat karo mujhe varna Rishita phir kuch galat samajh legi’

She turned to Rishita and said with a fierce voice ‘Rishita kya kaha tha I don’t deserve love?’ She held Shiva’s and Krish’s hand and showed her ‘Abhi bhi tumhe lagta hai I don’t deserve love? Vaise lagta bhi hai toh ab mujhe farak nahi padta.

Ek or baat, Shiva bahut ache se janta hai ki Dev sirf jeth hai mera I hope tum bhi jaldi maan jaogi, kyuki agar nahi manogi toh nuksaan ab sirf or sirf tumhara hoga. MEra toh hone se raha.

Dev please tum Rishita ko bata dena ki us time hum kya baat kar rahe the, main nahi chahti ki yeh kisi bhi tarah ke vehem mein rahe.’

‘Kuch zada hi nahi bol rahi tum?’ Rishita retorted.

‘Tumse toh kam hi bol rahi ho.’ Raavi smirked.

‘Zada udo mat Raavi bahut jald bahut zor se girogi’ Rishita spoke.

‘Rishita please chup ho jao. Or kitni bezti karvaogi meri? Or kitni had paar karogi? ’ Dev pleaded with her. 

'It's okay Dev. Jab yeh mere maa baap ko beetch mein lai thi na? Had toh tabhi paar ho gayi thi. Or rahi baat girne ki toh Rishita agar main giri bhi toh I have people to pick me up. Tum bas yeh dekho ki apni in harkato ki vajah se tum apne logo ko dur na kardo'

'Aaj toh bol lia tune jitna bolna tha, magar ab se tere muh se ek bhi aisi koi baat meri biwi ke liye nikli toh main tujhe Pandya Niwas se toh kya is pure Somnath se bahar fek dunga. Tere or Raavi ke beetch na yeh Shiva khada hai. Jala ke rakh kar dunga. Yaad rakhio' Shiva spoke fiercely before Rishita could utter a single word. 

Raavi looked at him with moistened eyes. Shiva looked at her and his eyes softened seeing her moistened eyes. 

He left the hand he was holding and kept his arm on her shoulder and wiped her tears. 

'Bahut ro li tu. Ab ansoo dikhne nahi chahiye mujhe' he ordered

Krish wiped the other eye's tears and spoke 'ha bhabhi bas ho gaya. Ab nahi royoge aap’ and wrapped his arm around her securely. Raavi too hugged both of them and spoke ‘Jab tum jaise pyar karne vala parivaar ho toh roye mere dushman’

Rishita left from their fuming. Dev saw them so happy and spoke hesitantly ‘Guys mujhe bhi include karlo apni group hug mein.’

Shiva looked at Raavi for assurance and she smiled in return and the four shared a warm hug. 

‘Sorry bhai tum dono ko dil se.’ Dev spoke as they broke the hug.

‘Koi baat nahi bhai. Jo ho gaya ab use bhul ja.’ Shiva replied.

Raavi spoke ‘Tum dono baat karo mujhe Krish se kuch kaam hai. Chal Krish’ She ordered him.

Shiva narrowed his eyes at Raavi ‘Aisa kya kaam hai.’

Krish intervened ‘ab kya unko mujhse kaam bhi nahi ho sakta? Aap na kam possessive hua karo’ he teased making Raavi blush.

‘Tu ruk abhi batata hu tujhe’ and before he could hit him. Krish dragged a laughing Raavi from there.

‘Inko dekhkar lagta hai jaise Naye Dhara bhabhi or Shiv ho’ Dev spoke smiling at them.

‘Jo bhi hai. Krish ne toh kya palti mari hai. Raavi bhabhi hota rehta hai bas isko.’ Shiva spoke.

‘Toh tujhe jealousy hoti hai?’ Dev teased.

‘NAhi yar, khushi hoti hai in dono ki bonding dekhkar.’ Shiva replied honestly.

‘I wish rishita bhi itna hi is parivaar mein ghulti’ he said dreamingly.

Shiva just smiled at him as he didn’t have anything to say.

‘Ha bolo bhabhi’ Krish spoke as they came to another side of the haveli.

‘Krish mujhe na teri help chahiye kuch set up karne mein. Actually mujhe Shiva ko surprise dena hai.’ Raavi spoke hesitantly.

Krish teased ‘oh ho date and all ha.’

‘Chup kar na. Ched mat. Help kar bas’ Raavi said blushing.

‘Acha chalo thik hai. Batao kya help chahiye.’ Krish spoke, saving the teasing session for some other time. Raavi told her everything that she had planned and what all help she needed.

All this time Shiva decided to shower as he went through a lot of emotions today, he needed that water to brush all the stress from his body. After a good half an hour he came out of the bathroom.

He went to the dressing table to look himself in the mirror when his eyes fell on a note which said ‘Chat pe mil 9 baje’

A smile crept his lips reading that. He too wanted to talk to his wife as there were some feelings unsaid.

There was time left for the clock to turn 9 so he started surfing his phone.

But he couldn’t concentrate on the phone as the images of him kissing Raavi flashed in front of his eyes again and again, turning him on.

Finally it was 8:45 and he got up from the bed waiting to meet his chipkali. He looked in the mirror and went from his room.

He entered the terrace and as he took 2-3 steps ahead he felt the door closing. He banged the door and found it locked.

‘Kahi koi prank toh nahi kiya inhone mere sath’  he thought and the thought itself upset him. He found the terrace dark. He moved forward and simultaneously called out for Raavi.

Finally he saw some lights, his face adorned with a smile, as he moved forward his vision got clear and saw a canopy lit with fairy lights and in the centre sat his beautiful wife. The moment she looked at him he skipped a beat. 

She wore a white suit and looked breathtakingly gorgeous in it. He removed his footwear and sat with her. 

'Yeh kya hai? ' Shiva asked taking in the decorations. 

The theme was white with fairy lights and rose petals spread all over the mattress. 

'Hamari pehli date' she blushed while saying. Shiva too blushed. 

Raavi first laid the dinner 'dekh maine tere liye sab tera favourite banaya hai'

Shiva's eyes twinkled seeing all the food he forwarded his hand to take a bite but Raavi slapped his hand ‘Khila rahi hu na main?’

Shiva gave her a sheepish smile. Raavi made a morsel and fed him. His eyes closed, relishing the food ‘Bahut tasty bana hai.’

‘Acha. ruk main bhi khake dekhti hu.’ Raavi spoke and tried to make a morsel but only to get her hand slapped by Shiva. ‘Acha tu khud khayegi? Tujhe bhi main khilaunga’

She gave her widest smile and waited for the bite, Shiva fed her very lovingly. ‘Kaisa hai?’

‘Acha bana hai’ she said, making another morsel for him. 

‘MEri chipkali ne banaya hai’ he said proudly. Raavi gave an honest smile seeing that pride on his face.

They were done with the dinner, Raavi was about to pick the utensils but Shiva picked up and kept them at a distance as they were now locked on the terrace.

It was getting chilly on the terrace. Shiva returned to the canopy and saw Raavi waiting for him.

‘Ab kya?’ Shiva asked.

‘Ab tu mere paas baith. Idhar aa.’ She patted the place beside her, Shiva sat taking support of the wall and Raavi sat on his legs facing him, she wrapped her legs around his waist, leaned on his upper body and hugged him with comfort. Shiva too hugged her protectively.

‘Shiva’ Raavi spoke still in his arms.

Shiva spoke inhaling her perfume ‘hmm.’

‘I love you’ Raavi spoke feeling his body against her

Shiva tightened his hold, though they shared their feelings a few hours ago but no direct confession was made. And hearing those three words from her mouth brought tears in his eyes.

He sniffed and said ‘I love you too’ his voice cracked at the end.

Raavi lifted her face and saw the tears, she wiped them and asked ‘Ro kyu raha hai?’

Shiva just nodded his head in a No but Raavi insisted him ‘Bata na?’

‘Pata hai raavi maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki koi mujhe bhi yeh teen shabd bolega’ He voiced out his insecurity.

Raavi cupped his face and asked ‘Aise kyu keh raha hai?’

‘Tujhe nahi pata kyu keh raha hu? Tune dekha hai aaj tak kisi ladki ko mere paas? Chal kisi ladki ke muh se itna bhi suna hai ki Shiva acha ladka hai?’ Shiva asked.

Raavi never thought that he too can have insecurities but now she can erase them.

She held his face and pressed her lips on his and spoke ‘Acha hi hai na kisi or ne tujhe pasand nahi kia. Kyunki tu sirf mera hai’ she said possessively.

His eyes closed when he felt her lips on his, he held her waist tightly.

‘Vaisa socha toh maine bhi nahi tha ki mujhe meri khushiyaan milengi. Pata hai Shiva aaj na Krish ne mujhse kaha ki main Dev se kabhi naraz kyu nahi hui. Maine kaha ki usse na umide thi or na hi haq.’

Toh vo hasa ki jis ladke se apko laga apne pyar kia apko uspar haq nahi hai lekin jis ladke se apne nafrat ki usse umid thi or haq bhi. Or us waqt mujhe realise hua ki sahi toh keh raha hai Krish.

Jitni shiddat se maine tujhse ladaia kari hai utni shidat se toh maine usse pyar nahi kia.’

Shiva smiled hearing that.

Pata hai Shiva shadi se pehle jab main dream karti thi na Dev ke bare mein toh vaha bhi tu aa jata tha villain banke.’ and she laughed saying that.

Shiva was surprised to hear that.

‘Mujhe bhi kya pata tha ki jis ladki ko main apne ghar mein nahi ghusne dena chahta tha Bholenaath use meri zindagi mein likh rahe the.’

She smiled hearing that ‘Acha hi hua ki hamari zindagi ki kahani Bholenath ne likhi varna pata nahi kya hota. Mujhe toh soch kar bhi kuch hota hai Shiva ki agar meri shadi Dev se…’ her hold on his shoulders got tight and she shuddered thinking of that life.

Shiva too tightened his grip, he claimed her lips for a passionate kiss, Their eyes closed and they were lost in the moment. They sucked on their lips and fought for dominance, their hands roamed on the other’s body wholly.

He broke the kiss when felt the need of air, they both were panting, cheeks turned crimson red.

‘Raavi’ he called out. She looked up and raised her brows.

‘Tu ready hai is rishte ko aage badhane ke liye? I mean hum wait bhi kar sakte hai.’ He asked honestly.

She loved this thing, who says he is an uneducated, ill mannered man, he knows that he can do whatever he wants to but still he asked for her consent. She hugged him and whispered ‘Ha. ready hu main’

As soon as Shiva heard that he buried his neck in her neck and placed wet kisses there, Raavi gasped as she felt his tongue licking her skin, she arched her neck giving him full access.

Shiva removed her dupatta and looked at her extra deep neck kurti which exposed her cleavage, Raavi felt his gaze and got turned on thinking of what all things he is going to do to her tonight.

Shiva kissed her neck and travelled down to her cleavage making her moan with pleasure. Raavi held his hair and pulled them making him more wild.

The night witnessed two different yet similar souls becoming one in all senses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, How was it guys? 

I hope you guys liked it.

Will meet you soon with another story super soon till then Take care.

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scribbled_tales

waiting for the next update

Updated❤️

ananyakhetarpal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What a beautiful end to such an amazing story ❤️ Loved it so much 🤗

Good Raavi gave it off to Rishita but felt bad for Dev. hopefully, eventually she'll come around. 

The hug between the four of them was adorable but the ending was my favourite 

Excited to read more of your stories! 

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful Ending. Enjoyed this throughout 

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Love making on the terrace ❤

Wow beautiful update.. loved every moment of it❤️