Poll
Which is the best album by Anu Malik acc. to you?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Quality wise I would say Border, popularity wise may be Baazigar.
Dum Lagake Haisha
I haven't heard quite a few of the soundtracks from the poll list, but surprised to see DLH not listed in the poll🤔.
Akele Hum Akele Tum and Refugee
His song from movie Tahalka ''Dil Deewane Ka Dola'' very famous on youtube with 248 million views though I don't like it that much.
I like Peeche peeche aaja meri chaal by Anu Malik.
You missed his best album Phir Teri Kahaani Yaad Aayi. That was really his best work. The songs are unforgettable and I agree with the Humein Jab se Mohabbat Ho gayi hai, love love love that song
Originally posted by: mintyblue
For me, his two most beautiful compositions are:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jor_SaUzuVI
AND
Sonu at his best! ❤️
There may have been a ton of songs but this particular one will always be on the top 10 most favorite songs for me for the obvious reasons:
The first time I noticed Sonu’s voice and became an instant fan (also I love this song for its lyrics):
TOP 15, in chronological order because it's too hard to rank:
- BAAZIGAR (1993)
- PHIR TERI KAHANI YAAD AAYI (1993)
- YARAANA (1995)
- CHAAHAT (1996)
- JUDWAA (1997)
- VIRASAT (1997)
- JOSH (2000)
- REFUGEE (2000)
- FIZA (2000)
- YAADEIN (2001)
- AJNABEE (2001)
- LAJJA (2001)
- ASOKA (2001)
- MAIN HOON NAA (2004)
- DUM LAGA KE HAISHA (2015)
BOLD = TOP 5
Main hoon na
Baazigar
Border
Refugee
The Toxic album has such an intriguing hold on me esp waqt is hauntingly beautiful. Its melody lingers long after the song ends. And then...
The announcement I have been waiting for years has finally come. The queen of pop, Madonna has released her new album cover for Confessions 2...
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
1