Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi

Shaadi ho gai uski... Koi mane ya na mane shauyra manta hai ab ko shadishuda hai.  Dusri shadi nahi karega wo polygamy wala show nahi hai ye🤣

Oh shit! You reminded me of another show where we used blast the ML left, right and center

butterturnips thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FaguniUpadhyay

Exactly I don't understand why twitter folks underestimate her love , don't they see how much she loves him despite her multiple heartbreaks, directly or indirectly by him and another one is in line too if he doesn't come out clean by himself

She totally does! Remember, how badly shocked and hurt she was when BM announced the engagement @ Goa? She completely lost it, and was about to get hit by a car! I just don't know how she'll be taking this engagement shock this time? She'll be devastated and might finally give up on Shaurya! And I want this to happen, as I don't see any other way for Shaurya's character development

Edited by butterturnips - 3 years ago
Mona_988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

I think Shaurya does not particularly think ill of women. He is respectful... But its just that he has been brought up with the ideology of male entitlement. A thought that he is in general superior to women. 

So far, his career-woman opinion is based on the lies fed to him abt Aastha. 

There is no much difference in these points but somehow it does show that there are more layers to his misogyny 

He respects women that is true.. He thought Anokhi was brilliant and had great chance in this world ( bridge scene) , he only want his wife to keep him above everything because he thinks his mom left him for her career .. But then again library scene comes in my mind in which he those bad things to Anokhi which had nothing to do with his mom .

He is complicated and very difficult to understand

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wamavasant

I agree that he is in a tight situation but if roles are reversed and anokhi was the one who got engaged and got married to him without his consent while he is wearing the engagement souvenir (dont know how🤣) he would have definitely thought that the girl is two timing him. He is impulsive and desperate that we have seen number of times.

Plus he is taking anokhi's love for granted he surely loves her but he still doesn't know how deeply anokhi is involved to he might be scared of her reaction but what about her love for him. Today also he was sure she must have washed of the sindur. 

Soch kitna disgusting lagega anokhi ko when she comes to know about the engagement and thinks that he filled her maang while he was still wearing that engagement ring. Anybody at her place would feel cheated.

Chalo he is scared because of her reaction whats with wearing the ring all the time. He is being touchy with her while wearing that ring.

Pehle bhi jab anokhi was heart broken due to engagement announcement he didnt say that it was his fault or bm's fault he said miscommunication hui hai that time bm was not bimar. It was his choice to stay in that party and click selfies. Anokhi trusted him enough she came all the way to goa. But then what happened she was left heart broken again. Her insecurities were taken very lightly by ss. 

Isnt anokhi's fear that she i ll become another astha sabherwal who would be kicked out of sabherwal mansion and have to leave her husband and kid is true. Because shaurya did prioritized BM over her next time BM can put up another drama in front of shaurya and he ll be forced to choose again.  

Plus one to everything you said.

Him not telling her about the engagement and continuing to wear that tacky ring while claiming her his wife is not going down well with me.

It’s extremely disrespectful to her, their love and added to that he is taking her for granted. Either he should be with her fully or just let her go!!

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 98840500

He respects women that is true.. He thought Anokhi was brilliant and had great chance in this world ( bridge scene) , he only want his wife to keep him above everything because he thinks his mom left him for her career .. But then again library scene comes in my mind in which he those bad things to Anokhi which had nothing to do with his mom .

He is complicated and very difficult to understand

It had nothing to do with Aastha but with his jealousy. 

When you dont get something you want, people try to justify it with their own reasons. Like the fox who said the grapes are sour so he cant reach them. Tried to blame someone else for why things dont go your way.. Also, Devi has cultivated such ideology in his brain subconsciously so its there...

Patriarchs and Misogynists are people with different ideology. They are not necessarily bad.  

Edited by AK_2010 - 3 years ago
Mona_988 thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterturnips

I would have ripped off Shaurya totally if he'd have called out Anokhi for doing fake engagement w/ Ahir to appease someone. Anokhi is right, a person can change his lifestyle and habits, but changing mindset is next to impossible. It can take lifetime, and for that a person has to completely let go off his ego, which Shaurya cannot. 

Anokhi behaves that way because of her fears, I can't blame her for that. It wasn't her fault really, but Babli's... I don't wish to go in length about it. Anyways, Anokhi gets easily manipulated by others, it's true but it's only in Shaurya's case I think, bcs she has known Shaurya well. And she knows that Shaurya can't be trusted easily

She is keeping her guards up so that she doesn't get another heartbreak . In Goa she was in lalala land and she fell so hard that is why that bad reaction but now she is more strong that is why I think she will handle this engagement in much better way and give nicely to Shaurya and he deserves that 

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterturnips

It's actually more surprising how Anokhi fell in love with Shaurya than Shaurya for Anokhi. Because I still remember those times when he and his family used to behave with her after she got an admission into SIAC. Shaurya has been worse with her, but she has been so patient in dealing with his anger and other stuff, and have also easily forgiven him. But this time it's serious, he cannot keep crossing boundaries like this. On top of that, he is hiding his engagement with his ex 

I have explained this enough... I am not repeating this again... ðŸ˜†

But there are many reasons why she fell for him... 

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

Yes! And these viewers of ITV are also women! I just don’t get it... like at all! 

So unfortunate that this mindset has been drilled into every girl right from a young age. Nothing wrong in being Sanskaari, but having the freedom to call out sh*t is equally important.
Also, It’s high time we move from the toxic culture of women bringing down other women. 

ITV thrives on sautan-saheli and Woman degrading woman tracks... Until and unless people stop watching this shit, its not going away!  

Mona_988 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

It had nothing to do with Aastha but with his jealousy. 

When you get something you want, people try to justify it with their own reasons. Like the fox who said the grapes are sour so he cant reach them. Tried to blame someone else for why things dont go your way.. Also, Devi has cultivated such ideology in his brain subconsciously so its there...

Patriarchs and Misogynists are people with different ideology. They are not necessarily bad.  

That was jealousy but still not justified. I know he is not a bad person and their are many examples of that which cvs showed in different episodes and that is why Anokhi fell for him.. But the thinking which BM has cultivated in his mind is very deep and will be very very difficult to change it.

You rightly said that he is a layered misogynist 

butterturnips thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 98840500

She is keeping her guards up so that she doesn't get another heartbreak . In Goa she was in lalala land and she fell so hard that is why that bad reaction but now she is more strong that is why I think she will handle this engagement in much better way and give nicely to Shaurya and he deserves that 

Agree! I'm expecting her to deal with the situation more carefully and calmly this time, she's back to reality now and I hope she doesn't get manipulated by others this time, and do only what she feels is right. I believe she'll give him one last chance and Shaurya will prove his love this time. KV said na that he's going to be unpredictable, so I hope Shaurya will break off the engagement and also not forgive BM for this ... Let's wait and watch