Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

yup. actually dilemma mein jyaada rah ta hai.

as much as I want him to tell her today

but I think they are building it up na also then what role shagun will have? 

If she knows from him, she will royally ignore her.  This way if  she gets to know from someone , she will think differently. Story progression chahaiye na

They’re easing us back into the MU and tadap we missed from ShaKhi due to KV getting sick in Goa!

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine890

I understand he was in pain ,i also felt.like crying with him.But Anokhi is also in pain  even a little more than Shaurya. 

But problem with Shaurya is that strarts crying and we feel bad for him.

Anokhi does not believe in showing her pain t9 the world .She keeps her pains to herself and stands tall so that she does not come out as a week and vulnerable one for the world..

Sadly, And thats why we as audience punish her for strength by bashing her .

I do not mean we as all of us but a lot viewers !

FaguniUpadhyay thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Okay we all know Shaurya loves Anokhi a lot, paagalon ki tarah , yeah we know it and probably Anokhi knows it too now, but does he even realize ki jaise BM usse cheezein kara rahi hai and vo kar raha hai , that itself is enough to take Anokhi away from him. Is he not having even a slight realisation that this is turning into a mess jisme uski BM toh khush ho jayegi but he will be miserable for life if Anokhi goes away from him. I think Anokhi should be this way only with him at this point, should not melt anytime soon as he isn't understanding the seriousness of any of his actions, emotional blackmail mein engagement karli, impulsiveness  mein shaadi karli and no after thoughts about it as of now. Aur ab apni tacky engagement ring 24-7 pehenke he wants to act as a husband to Anokhi. No Anokhi doesn't deserve this. I must say ki bhale hi it looks like Shaurya loves her more due to his actions but Anokhi loves him with same intensity or with even more as even after all the heartbreaks she went through, her heart years for him and now she has somewhat excepted the marriage too not because ki sindoor bhara gaya and all, only because Shaurya ne bhara.

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wamavasant

I agree that he is in a tight situation but if roles are reversed and anokhi was the one who got engaged and got married to him without his consent while he is wearing the engagement souvenir (dont know how🤣) he would have definitely thought that the girl is two timing him. He is impulsive and desperate that we have seen number of times.

Plus he is taking anokhi's love for granted he surely loves her but he still doesn't know how deeply anokhi is involved to he might be scared of her reaction but what about her love for him. Today also he was sure she must have washed of the sindur. 

Soch kitna disgusting lagega anokhi ko when she comes to know about the engagement and thinks that he filled her maang while he was still wearing that engagement ring. Anybody at her place would feel cheated.

Chalo he is scared because of her reaction whats with wearing the ring all the time. He is being touchy with her while wearing that ring.

Pehle bhi jab anokhi was heart broken due to engagement announcement he didnt say that it was his fault or bm's fault he said miscommunication hui hai that time bm was not bimar. It was his choice to stay in that party and click selfies. Anokhi trusted him enough she came all the way to goa. But then what happened she was left heart broken again. Her insecurities were taken very lightly by ss. 

Isnt anokhi's fear that she i ll become another astha sabherwal who would be kicked out of sabherwal mansion and have to leave her husband and kid is true. Because shaurya did prioritized BM over her next time BM can put up another drama in front of shaurya and he ll be forced to choose again.  

Wama👏👏👏😤🤗

Ndarsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pratikshaa100

He will be shown a mirror when he will get to know about Ahir proposing to Anokhi and Anokhi not disclosing to him that she is married. 

Ahir is such a guy that Anokhi wants her partner to be. Instead of being jealous, he should be concerned of losing her. Anokhi should roam around ACP more as a friend post the revelation of ShaSha engagement. He should undergo this phase with the fear of losing her forever to understand Anokhi's POV on seeing ShaSha together.

Ooh, this may well happen and will be awesome to watch! Something similar happens in the OG, right? So, we may well get it here as well. A taste of his own medicine! 

mallukumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

True... and what is the need to wear it 24/7. If Anokhi get to know it from others (Shagun or Astha) how is he going to justify...She will be more disappointed with him..

I don't think she will ask himm about the ring....btw Anokhi is also wearing a ring on her ring figer...

@bold: I never noticed.

They’re keeping the ring for symbolism....I liked how they showed the sindoor in the palm making him happy and then when his hand turned and he saw the ring, sadness was back!

He’s also having the inner turmoil. But I have a hard time finding sympathy for him because it’s of his own making. 

sunshine890 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesravz

I was the one not happy with condition, but not upset.

I felt like forced one, but after refreshing memory and seeing the things he doing I felt happy

Also some people layed out their posts which we can see tha past things what he did

So I a very happy with Anokhi condition. Otherwise he is a dheet😡

You know i felt really really bad for him,when i saw him crying .Infact i myself felt like crying looking at him in pain.

But this guy needs  a big push to break free from manipulative BM .Otherwise she will keep using him like a puppet.

I wrote earler as well ,Anokhi knows how Astha's side story .She knows how she suffered her whole life ,Even Babbli also feared the Astha treatment for Anokhi.

Anokhi  was trying to secure her place rather than knowingly putting forth a condition .She did put a serious conition like the acceptace of Astha just to make him realize how the real life is like?

Shaurya  has just found real love and kind of ziddi he is ,he just wants Anokhi at any cost.

Anokhi was so right in saying :

Abhi ap ko nahi lag raha dheere dheere main ,meri soch or mere ambitions apko problem lagne lagen ge.

She is very practical ,she knows when practical life will start ,love will take backseat and Shaurya with the thoughts she has (she is another Astha) will keep loving her?

That is the biggest question...Cuz he has hated ambitious and career oriented women for 25 years of his life.

So for me Anokhi did excellent job that she did put forth this condition ,which he will thank Anokhi for later sometime when he gets to know the truth.

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunshine890

I understand he was in pain ,i also felt.like crying with him.But Anokhi is also in pain  even a little more than Shaurya. 

But problem with Shaurya is that strarts crying and we feel bad for him.

Anokhi does not believe in showing her pain t9 the world .She keeps her pains to herself and stands tall so that she does not come out as a week and vulnerable one for the world..

Don’t get me wrong here girls please 

But I hate the men who do blunders in emotional pressure and cry, then make women weak😭

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I agree that he is in a tight situation but if roles are reversed and anokhi was the one who got engaged and got married to him without his consent while he is wearing the engagement souvenir (dont know how🤣) he would have definitely thought that the girl is two timing him. He is impulsive and desperate that we have seen number of times.

Plus he is taking anokhi's love for granted he surely loves her but he still doesn't know how deeply anokhi is involved to he might be scared of her reaction but what about her love for him. Today also he was sure she must have washed of the sindur. 

Soch kitna disgusting lagega anokhi ko when she comes to know about the engagement and thinks that he filled her maang while he was still wearing that engagement ring. Anybody at her place would feel cheated.

Chalo he is scared because of her reaction whats with wearing the ring all the time. He is being touchy with her while wearing that ring.

Pehle bhi jab anokhi was heart broken due to engagement announcement he didnt say that it was his fault or bm's fault he said miscommunication hui hai that time bm was not bimar. It was his choice to stay in that party and click selfies. Anokhi trusted him enough she came all the way to goa. But then what happened she was left heart broken again. Her insecurities were taken very lightly by ss. 

Isnt anokhi's fear that she i ll become another astha sabherwal who would be kicked out of sabherwal mansion and have to leave her husband and kid is true. Because shaurya did prioritized BM over her next time BM can put up another drama in front of shaurya and he ll be forced to choose again.  

Wama, I do not want to add more since you have written everything I want to say and expained it really well.

I just feel her fear that she will Astha 2.0 in Sabh house is PERFECTLY justified.

She has no reason to believe otherwise.

High time, SS pulls up his socks, stops taking her for granted and learns to stand up for his love irrespective of who is on the other side.

JUST the way AB stood for his love in front of Babli when she said in front of SS that, Nikki SS will break ur heart and she said no he is not like that.

He cannot always get away from standing up under the garb of respect and love for his BM.

I still have not forgiven him for NOT removing Shaguns grip from his arm.

Edited by glowgetter - 3 years ago
mallukumari thumbnail

All of this ☝🏽

Same wavelength!! I can love Shaurya but see that he has wronged Anokhi in sooo many ways that her hesitation towards him is legitimate!!!

At this point, if he had to choose, he would choose Devi. His loyalty to her trumps his promises to Anokhi!!