Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: kankabhor
OMG, this is Akshita.. I can't believe it. She is so small🤣. It would be difficult to watch her romance Param now🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BckDdvKdQuQ&ab_channel=ZeeTV
This is 2013 oh god! Same year Sadda Haq started.
TBH, it'll be really tough to imagine Param-Akshita romancing onscreen if I keep this video in mind. 🤣
She's such a kiddo.
These two❤️
Originally posted by: A_ChaoticSoul
This is 2013 oh god! Same year Sadda Haq started.
TBH, it'll be really tough to imagine Param-Akshita romancing onscreen if I keep this video in mind. 🤣
She's such a kiddo.
Param ka age Kya Hai? 😆
I wish serf ish black shirt mein ek scene milta without overcoat and all ☺️
😲 He has maintained himself so well 👏