The way mukhi looking seems like giving life long imprisonment
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The way mukhi looking seems like giving life long imprisonment
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
This makes me think..Apart from the leads and kids..Everyone is negative..
Goa ka wahi haal hai..
Purvi ki support system mein MS ne toh bada dhokka diya tha
I miss Sudha n Priyu..
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Exactly..Bohot hua Sakshi ka avatar.. Abhi isse complete vamp banaye..
Toh koi sympathy feel hi na ho..
Maine sympathise kiya tha Saki ki saath par ab nahi
Ab toh mujhe vamp chahiye!!
Originally posted by: midniteangel
She is sitting their like a lifeless person n taking care of Juhi 😭
I hope we get proper consolation and assurance from Virendra..Purvi needs tha..😭😭
Goa ka wahi haal hai..
Purvi ki support system mein MS ne toh bada dhokka diya tha
I miss Sudha n Priyu..
Yes I miss all the other supporting characters even... 😒
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
I hope we get proper consolation and assurance from Virendra..Purvi needs tha..😭😭
chahiye toh bahut kuch , Aayu
BUT what will we actually get??
Goa ka wahi haal hai..
Purvi ki support system mein MS ne toh bada dhokka diya tha
I miss Sudha n Priyu..
They should have atleast kept Sudha..
Purvi is so alone..😒
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
I hope we get proper consolation and assurance from Virendra..Purvi needs tha..😭😭
Yes I don't want a bullet train in this.. A proper closure is needed 😒
Literally can't predict anything
Mujhe to doubt hai kutai milegi bhi ya nahi 🤔