Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPRErApD6eg/?utm_medium=copy_link
Are we going to get a polyamorous relationship like this in Bollywood 🧐😆
Good thing this Sambit Patra guy has no self respect just like the rest of his ilk. 😂
Twitter has called out his tweet as ‘Manipulated Media’ 😂
He and his stooges are desperate to somehow distract the public’s attention from their Supreme Leader’s incompetence but miserably failing at it. tsk tsk tsk! 😂
The local ophthalmologist Dr Li Wenliang was the first to raise the alarm about the plague after detecting SARS like illness in his patients during Dec 2019. He tried to warn others... He was paid on official visit by the gov. officials and was warned not to spread fear...
He later caught the same virus and died leaving a son and a pregnant wife behind... He was only 33. Is that a Greek tragedy or what 😕
TikTok is one of the worst things to happen to America 🤢.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0