Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Wow.... awesome....superb.....👌👏

What a clever idea.... using his best friend in a very productive way.... big problem solved...🤣

Both are naughty and teasing each other......

Beautiful one.....😍

Thanks for tagging me.....

Keep writing more such beautiful stories.... ❤

Edited by ssoujanya - 2 years ago
Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This was awesome Laksh, so much love to the dream fulfifilling OS👍🏼

Waise, I loved the beginning, economical use hardly happens in ghum, so beginning with such a scene from it is so lovely, my inner kanjoos loves it when they spend creativity on bed rather than food( why does this give multiple meanings vibes 🤣)

And then, aapka jaadu chalu😎

Aankhon aankhon mein phasa liya, phir bhaga diya baiko ko, Hai,Viru ki phooti kismat🤣

My sapna clouded dumb brain initially thought at Sai's convo, that someone was actually speaking, and i was speed reading to know who is this gyaani in CN, jo itne spasht shabd ka prayog karte hai 🤣 Then I got a thappad and woke up, and it was Sai herself, waise loved that convo, if someone can make understand Sai without pushing her to cross roads, atleast currently,it's Sai herself, and Sai can't do her beizzati as well🤣

Waise, how come Sai's soul voice is so smart, aha, I know it, you made her smart, cuz even my soul voice are dumb, they only come to me to give me thappad, but Sai's soul voice are smart and sweet, they wave as well🤣Better have  a one on one with mine and make them read this OS

Amd then, aina hai Viru ka chehra🤣

How lovely was that scene but, Sai's turmoil, her soul trying to reach her out, and make her see the truth,which she is struggling to deal with. Cuz, she is stuck at which truth to believe, what she had saw in the past or what she is seeing now?

Waise, I agree, behen,Viru ne apna iconic nakli love izhaar last time kab kiya tha? His mounta is also sometimes useful🤣

And our kumbhkaran woke finally, and again it was short, but lovely❤️ I love when a man uses chin to lift his baiko's face, filmy fever, sorry🙈

Lo, phir ringa ringa roses, bhagam bhaag chalu, chalo finally Viru ke dimaag ne aur Viru ne ,dono ne Sai ko pakad liya😆

When I first saw kiss during Viru ka santa tofa, my brain struggled a lot to read the forehead afterwards, but I did, YALGAAR HO😈

And , muaaahhhhhhhhhh, didi, kya style se moun vrat khola hai aapne🥳🥳

Isko kehte hai nakli prem, nakli premi ke asli pyaar ke saamne uske asli pyaar ka bhanda phodna, wow, I am impressed by didi👍🏼👏

Kaash, kaash aise hota, kyunki technically speaking, Sai agar didi bolegi toh phat se maanegi🤣cuz, didi is sannari, she won't lie

Aur anth mein....☺️☺️

Fabulous, loved it.❤️

Title is apt, no need to change it❤️

Finally, finishing off my bakwaas with:

For Didi:

Fursat jo mile khudse, tu aise dost ki khabar lena🤣

Fursat se usi pal mein, Viru ka moun vrat tod dena

deepthi2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Something that I wrote after a long time. Hope you guys like it. Can you please suggest a title for the same? I am not too happy with it.

Hope aapne jo kuch bhi likha hai woh sach ho jaye..didi ka kuch to fayda hona chahiye na screen pe

fatssrilanka thumbnail

So beautiful. Loved it so much ☺️. I wish to see something similar like this in the show. Would love to see Pakhi blurting out everything in her fit of anger and look like a fool in front of Virat and Sai. But, still would prefer if Virat confessed his feelings himself. 

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Fantastic

It had everything in it, love confession, a kiss and consent. I was wondering when i saw the promo that virat wont even wait for consent before kissing sai. What kind of gift that will be if she wont like it

Thank you 😊

I don't know, I feel Virat will ask for her consent especially if he wants to kiss her on her lips. 

There was a post where the TM had asked how would Sai react if Virat kisses her without getting interrupted by Pakhi. I had commented on it about what is making Virat do it and how Sai would have reacted. Have shared the post below, you could check if you are interested. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5227472?pn=3#157091250

I think Virat is just getting carried away with his emotions, in his love for Sai. He is blown away with what she did for his sister and is very happy. He probably thinks like how she made him feel special at the table by serving him more sheera, by bringing him his favourite laddoo, he will kiss her on her cheeks or her forehead and thank her? He probably thinks that, it will make her feel special, to thank her? Anyway, precaps are usually confusing, it need not be what we think too.

Also, he was shocked and got a little anxious when the lights went off. It looked as if he was worried that Sai might misunderstand him or whatever he was planning to do, with lights off. That kind of showed that he was concerned about how she would feel, whether she would like it or not, so I don't think he would take any drastic step. 

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

Oh my god!!! 

Absolutely loved it ❤️❤️
Such an amazing OS 😍😍

Very well written ❣️❤️
Seriously it’s so good ❤️

Thank you 😊

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinafans

That's why I said you please write...You write wonderfully 

Dost kaam as gyi finally. Loved Pakhi for this. 

Sai never forget to tease Virat from height checking.

Virat finally confessed 

Sai finally stayed. Hayeee❤️

Thank you for writing...Do.write more☺️

Thanks 😆 ❤

I just felt like writing yesterday somehow. 

Pakhi sahi maayine mein dost ban gayi 🤣🤣. She is so annoying and many were upset with the promo and her, so I decided to her this way once I started to write 🤣. 

Height checking needs more teasing actually 🤣. Thanks for the encouragement, will try writing 😊.

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheekukabeej

Aaaawwwwwww

This is how i was reading it. So so beautiful

Akhir friend kaam ayi😆

All the emotions in her heart which makers won't give us this explicitly🤔you have given us.❤️❤️

Haye main mar jawan gur khake

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Aaaaawwwwwww, thanks for such such a sweet comment ❤❤ 😊.

Oh yeah, the makers should try to give us some monologues, they have given Sai some good monologues actually. I think we might get more in the future.

And your last but one line 🤣🤣. 

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sairat07

Heyy!!

Thanks for tagging me!We always r interested in ur OS!!

At last we got one!!😆

Very well written!!!❤️

Aakhir Pakhi came to rescue...It was awesome !!👍🏼

Poor Pakhi khud k pairon pe kulhadi maar di🤣

Thank you 😊

Pakhi ko aisa kuch karna chahiye. Humesha bigaadthi hai 🤦‍♀️. Anyway, she has acted as a catalyst always and she was the one who has always been calling Sai as Virat's biwi. She got them close in many ways 🤣🤣. 

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deevu

Its so beautiful❤️

Didi finally kuch tho kaam aaayi hamaare🤪

Please do write more

Thank you 😊 ❤