Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome laksh ,Kamal kardhiya aapne, Kya likha hai wow.... I know it won't happen in serial but couldn't stop myself to wish aise kuch ho... You covered everything , sai ka realization about her feeling, virat realization about effect of vadha on sai, pakhi pehli baar hug dhena ka maan kiya🤣🤣and sub se important Wala... Virat care for sai's concent... So beautifully written ❤️❤️❤️❤️

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

If you want to read. 

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Awesome laksh ,Kamal kardhiya aapne, Kya likha hai wow.... I know it won't happen in serial but couldn't stop myself to wish aise kuch ho... You covered everything , sai ka realization about her feeling, virat realization about effect of vadha on sai, pakhi pehli baar hug dhena ka maan kiya🤣🤣and sub se important Wala... Virat care for sai's concent... So beautifully written ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thanks dear ❤️, tried to cover a few things, glad you have noticed them and liked it too 😊. 

Seriously I was so confused as how to end when I kept writing Sai’s realisation and Pakhi came to my rescue this time 🤣🤣. Why to always make them fight, thought that she can be shut up this way too 🤣🤣.

See, you wanted to give a hug to Pakhi 🤣🤣. 

The promo had stirred up the whole forum and so I thought let me write something 🙈. They took away the pleasure that people got after last night’s episode and the discussion got too serious that I felt like giving this ending 🤣🤣. 

laksh thumbnail

Thank you 😊

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Thanks dear ❤️, tried to cover a few things, glad you have noticed them and liked it too 😊. 

Seriously I was so confused as how to end when I kept writing Sai’s realisation and Pakhi came to my rescue this time 🤣🤣. Why to always make them fight, thought that she can be shut up this way too 🤣🤣.

See, you wanted to give a hug to Pakhi 🤣🤣. 

The promo had stirred up the whole forum and so I thought let me write something 🙈. They took away the pleasure that people got after last night’s episode and the discussion got too serious that I felt like giving this ending 🤣🤣. 

Frankly speaking...I feel you choose pakhi correctly... Because even in serial we see ... In her anger she blurts out everything.... Like sai ne kaha tha "Meri bua kisiko sorry nahi kahegi"

" Sai came to meet you"🤣🤣.... She sometimes repeats sai dialogues to instigate virat and unknowingly he emphasize sai's awesome dialogues.... 🤣 .... So this is perfect...

❤️❤️

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Fantastic

It had everything in it, love confession, a kiss and consent. I was wondering when i saw the promo that virat wont even wait for consent before kissing sai. What kind of gift that will be if she wont like it

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh my god!!! 

Absolutely loved it ❤️❤️
Such an amazing OS 😍😍

Very well written ❣️❤️
Seriously it’s so good ❤️

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

That's why I said you please write...You write wonderfully 

Dost kaam as gyi finally. Loved Pakhi for this. 

Sai never forget to tease Virat from height checking.

Virat finally confessed 

Sai finally stayed. Hayeee❤️

Thank you for writing...Do.write more☺️

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aaaawwwwwww

This is how i was reading it. So so beautiful

Akhir friend kaam ayi😆

All the emotions in her heart which makers won't give us this explicitly🤔you have given us.❤️❤️

Haye main mar jawan gur khake

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Heyy!!

Thanks for tagging me!We always r interested in ur OS!!

At last we got one!!😆

Very well written!!!❤️

Aakhir Pakhi came to rescue...It was awesome !!👍🏼

Poor Pakhi khud k pairon pe kulhadi maar di🤣