Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

I was reading the upcoming 

They are showing Harini ka birthday and Sairat huge fight on the way and by the was Aniket and dean is of to location for freshers party 

Another fight? Oh god freshers party also means suicide track 🙈😞. 

Where did you read it 😔? 

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Another fight? Oh god freshers party also means suicide track 🙈😞. 

Where did you read it 😔? 

insta Aur Kaha 

Read aniket Sooraj and Kwenji is on their way to shoot 

Fresher Party means Virat has stopped Sai from going, and also jalebi convo of toying with sai ka feeling and spooky story night has happened 

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I was reading the upcoming 

They are showing Harini ka birthday and Sairat huge fight on the way and by the was Aniket and dean is of to location for freshers party 

By now I don't give a fig about their fights... kuch na kuch toh chalta hi rahega🤣My hands are aching cuz I was holding the phone to my ear for so long... why did I talk so much on the call🤣 Freshers' party- Taaza Party🤣

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

This was awesome Laksh, so much love to the dream fulfifilling OS👍🏼

Thanks ❤️

Waise, I loved the beginning, economical use hardly happens in ghum, so beginning with such a scene from it is so lovely, my inner kanjoos loves it when they spend creativity on bed rather than food( why does this give multiple meanings vibes 🤣)

Economical? Do you mean continuation of scene? 🤣🤣

And then, aapka jaadu chalu😎

Aankhon aankhon mein phasa liya, phir bhaga diya baiko ko, Hai,Viru ki phooti kismat🤣

Lol, itni jaldi kaise 🤣🤣

My sapna clouded dumb brain initially thought at Sai's convo, that someone was actually speaking, and i was speed reading to know who is this gyaani in CN, jo itne spasht shabd ka prayog karte hai 🤣 Then I got a thappad and woke up, and it was Sai herself, waise loved that convo, if someone can make understand Sai without pushing her to cross roads, atleast currently,it's Sai herself, and Sai can't do her beizzati as well🤣

Lol 😂 , I feel that it has to come from within Sai 

Waise, how come Sai's soul voice is so smart, aha, I know it, you made her smart, cuz even my soul voice are dumb, they only come to me to give me thappad, but Sai's soul voice are smart and sweet, they wave as well🤣Better have  a one on one with mine and make them read this OS

🤣🤣 Sai has really had good self realisation in the past too, that is why the voice is smart 😉. You remember how she realised that her bringing up Pakhi made Virat angry on the day she spoke about mantramugdh dance to Viru 🤣🤣. She also asked herself on the day she applied Alta if she loves him. They need to give us more such scenes and monologues of both of them 😒

Amd then, aina hai Viru ka chehra🤣

How lovely was that scene but, Sai's turmoil, her soul trying to reach her out, and make her see the truth,which she is struggling to deal with. Cuz, she is stuck at which truth to believe, what she had saw in the past or what she is seeing now?

❤️😊 

Waise, I agree, behen,Viru ne apna iconic nakli love izhaar last time kab kiya tha? His mounta is also sometimes useful🤣

Lol 🤣🤣

And our kumbhkaran woke finally, and again it was short, but lovely❤️ I love when a man uses chin to lift his baiko's face, filmy fever, sorry🙈

Haina? I love it too, wasn’t happy with how they executed it last time but chalo that time he was on the bed, can reach only much 🤣🤣. Hope they give us one where both are standing close to one another 😲

Sorry kis baat ke liye, such scenes are really beautiful not filmy ❤️

Lo, phir ringa ringa roses, bhagam bhaag chalu, chalo finally Viru ke dimaag ne aur Viru ne ,dono ne Sai ko pakad liya😆

🤣🤣

When I first saw kiss during Viru ka santa tofa, my brain struggled a lot to read the forehead afterwards, but I did, YALGAAR HO😈

Dharti pe rehthi toh forehead dikh jaata 😉 🤣

And , muaaahhhhhhhhhh, didi, kya style se moun vrat khola hai aapne🥳🥳

Isko kehte hai nakli prem, nakli premi ke asli pyaar ke saamne uske asli pyaar ka bhanda phodna, wow, I am impressed by didi👍🏼👏

Kaash, kaash aise hota, kyunki technically speaking, Sai agar didi bolegi toh phat se maanegi🤣cuz, didi is sannari, she won't lie

Lol, Didi bhanda toh phodegi par aise nahi, indirectly, waise pure dhamake ke saath milega humein 🤣🤣

Aur anth mein....☺️☺️

Fabulous, loved it.❤️

Title is apt, no need to change it❤️

Aww, thank you 😊

Finally, finishing off my bakwaas with:

For Didi:

Fursat jo mile khudse, tu aise dost ki khabar lena🤣

Fursat se usi pal mein, Viru ka moun vrat tod dena

🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the comments dear ❤️

laksh thumbnail

insta Aur Kaha 

Read aniket Sooraj and Kwenji is on their way to shoot 

Fresher Party means Virat has stopped Sai from going, and also jalebi convo of toying with sai ka feeling and spooky story night has happened 

I knew that he will stop her, phir se separation toh dikha nahi sakte. Spooky story? Oh wow

Who is Kwenji, the other guy? Forgot his name Milind? Remember Sai’s dialogue now “Sahi baat hai aapko toh sabka naam bhi pata hoga 🤣🤣”

What about that choreographer? I wish they give us a Sairat dance too 😒, dream sequence bhi chalega Virat ka 

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepthi2014

Hope aapne jo kuch bhi likha hai woh sach ho jaye..didi ka kuch to fayda hona chahiye na screen pe

Ha ha ha 🤣🤣, aisi kismat kahaan humaari

Waise didi ka faayda hi faayda. She will act as catalyst to their story anyway and she has always got them close unintentionally 🤣🤣.

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

So beautiful. Loved it so much ☺️. I wish to see something similar like this in the show. Would love to see Pakhi blurting out everything in her fit of anger and look like a fool in front of Virat and Sai. But, still would prefer if Virat confessed his feelings himself. 

Thank you 😊

Yeah, would be nice to see  🤣🤣

Virat must confess, hope he does 😞. If they do only copy paste (minus romantic scenes 😡), we won’t get to see him confess 😔. When he did all these rose petals flowering on her, ek confession bhi plan hi kar sakta hai. will he move from mayanagari to mohabbatnagari 🤣🤣

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Thank you 😊

Yeah, would be nice to see  🤣🤣

Virat must confess, hope he does 😞. If they do only copy paste (minus romantic scenes 😡), we won’t get to see him confess 😔. When he did all these rose petals flowering on her, ek confession bhi plan hi kar sakta hai. will he move from mayanagari to mohabbatnagari 🤣🤣

I feel it has to be Virat who has to confess and not Pakhi. Because if he wants Sai to stay back then only his confession will make Sai change his mind. But, sometimes I feel Pakhi too can blurt out the truth since she's so angry and jealous and these traits might make her come out with the truth. 

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

By now I don't give a fig about their fights... kuch na kuch toh chalta hi rahega🤣My hands are aching cuz I was holding the phone to my ear for so long... why did I talk so much on the call🤣 Freshers' party- Taaza Party🤣

Yup and sai will asking Virat for suggestions 🤣🤣🤣

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

omg mast ha mast 

just loved it 

i really want the vada thing to be cleared to sai 

aww sairat toh badi teez nikala 

thanks for tagging me dear