Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayavi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
I think pearl grey is confuse dosent know where to go with storyline so she is doing various kinds of experimenting with everything, & anything now I think instead of starting off with leap why dint they start s2 with new storyline atleast this problem would not have occur , I know there might be immense pressure of trps also.
SFZZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You are right.. There is immense pressure of trps and restrictions is making it worse.. Lekin they need to be careful na what they are showing.. They cant show any rubbish and expect trps to be the same/increase.. 

I mean it's common sense.. Audience are not dumb.. First they bought Balwants story... Built it up for about 1.5 months and one episode me poora climax dikha diya..that too didn't even complete it.. And then the current track...built it up and now showed it in today's fast paced episode.. I mean people have been waiting for these crutial climaxes and they just show the scenes like they are doing meherbani.. I understand the entire crew is going through a lot.. But we also love the show dearly and want it to be successful. Ab Naya twist.. Atleast 2 3 kriya scenes could have been shown so that fans could be satisfied 

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SFZZ

You are right.. There is immense pressure of trps and restrictions is making it worse.. Lekin they need to be careful na what they are showing.. They cant show any rubbish and expect trps to be the same/increase.. 

I mean it's common sense.. Audience are not dumb.. First they bought Balwants story... Built it up for about 1.5 months and one episode me poora climax dikha diya..that too didn't even complete it.. And then the current track...built it up and now showed it in today's fast paced episode.. I mean people have been waiting for these crutial climaxes and they just show the scenes like they are doing meherbani.. I understand the entire crew is going through a lot.. But we also love the show dearly and want it to be successful. Ab Naya twist.. Atleast 2 3 kriya scenes could have been shown so that fans could be satisfied 

Well put totally agreed

Kingpasha99 thumbnail

Is pic k barai ma aik video ma bataya..k serial ma leap ana Wala ha..

SFZZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kingpasha99

Is pic k barai ma aik video ma bataya..k serial ma leap ana Wala ha..

Which video.. If you have the link Pls share