Been really busy today.
I guess I'll catch with tomorrow's epi only now 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Been really busy today.
I guess I'll catch with tomorrow's epi only now 😆
I can understand🤗Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Been really busy today.
I guess I'll catch with tomorrow's epi only now 😆
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Haha yes. I think now I'll catch up with both the epis together 😆
I can understand..for me too...late summer will be hard to catch up..as days r bright here...more will be outside then insideðŸ˜..
Few days of Summer needs to be enjoyed here😳😆
I can understand..for me too...late summer will be hard to catch up..as days r bright here...more will be outside then insideðŸ˜..
Few days of Summer needs to be enjoyed here😳😆
Yes yes ! Summers out there are so special 😆
Originally posted by: OceaniceHeart.
Yes yes ! Summers out there are so special 😆
Super SPL they r🤣
🤣🤣
I don't like this Farhad is shipped with everyone single girl in the showhow come no-one shipped him with pallu is a mystery to me 🤣
Originally posted by: princy48
Ani see we were being correct ..shinchan will be perfect 🤣🤣...i'm unable to tag @Radiant_Eyes_
damnnnnn🤣🤣 wait let me tag her. she needs to see this🤣
damnnnnn🤣🤣 wait let me tag her. she needs to see this🤣
Oh man ! 🤣🤣
I’m never wrong in my observations , am I 🤣😎?
Originally posted by: princy48
Ani see we were being correct ..shinchan will be perfect 🤣🤣...i'm unable to tag @Radiant_Eyes_
I knew it 😎🤣
Aww that’s because I have restricted tagging to buddies only
I have sent you buddy request
Pls accept it