Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I knew it 😎🤣
Aww that’s because I have restricted tagging to buddies only
I have sent you buddy request
Pls accept it
Accepted 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I knew it 😎🤣
Aww that’s because I have restricted tagging to buddies only
I have sent you buddy request
Pls accept it
Accepted 😳
I don't like this Farhad is shipped with everyone single girl in the showhow come no-one shipped him with pallu is a mystery to me 🤣
Cause Pallu already has her better half on show🤣.. permanent😆..so she is out of options🤣
Hi🤗..I was missing u😭🤗
self-praising huh 😉🤣
Cause Pallu already has her better half on show🤣.. permanent😆..so she is out of options🤣
Hi🤗..I was missing u😭🤗
mansi was also engaged to rahul yet ppl shipped him with her 😭 bad bad ppl😆
hi again🤗 missed you too😭 ❤️ cya tomorrow 🤗
mansi was also engaged to rahul yet ppl shipped him with her 😭 bad bad ppl😆
hi again🤗 missed you too😭 ❤️ cya tomorrow 🤗
Yaa😆...cause for FL always there is ML🤣
🤗bye🤗❤️
I don't like this Farhad is shipped with everyone single girl in the showhow come no-one shipped him with pallu is a mystery to me 🤣
Yeh to khud Raghav ne hi usse kaha tha shuru mein
😂🤭self-praising huh 😉🤣
Koi aur nahi karta toh main hi kar leti hoon 🥺😒🤣
I don't like this Farhad is shipped with everyone single girl in the showhow come no-one shipped him with pallu is a mystery to me 🤣
I liked their pair once 😆
But yeh dono Boring couple hote 😂
Yeh to khud Raghav ne hi usse kaha tha shuru mein
Fandom doesn't na😆
Waise I wished farhad would tease raghav about it but 🥺😆
you did😲🤣