Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
My Behena is here with the memes ! 🤗
ps- I'm still waiting to catch up with the epi today 😆
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
My Behena is here with the memes ! 🤗
ps- I'm still waiting to catch up with the epi today 😆
Hehe behnaa🤗😆..today memes r also slow🤣
Ohh..u didn't c..yet
Memes aa gaye. I don't think there was much meme-worthy content today
Memes aa gaye. I don't think there was much meme-worthy content today
Yaa...that's y it's slow today😆
Anika bad news meme for u🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPDthMjhCEn/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPDt7_BhO01/?utm_medium=copy_link
kyu ??Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
My Behena is here with the memes ! 🤗
ps- I'm still waiting to catch up with the epi today 😆