Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: vivpri

I dont know why, but I literally cried while reading Raavi fighting with Rishita for Shiva. This is beautiful. Thank you

Aww so sweet❤️. 
Thankyou🤗

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: lourel24

So many aww moments specially  ravi scolding rishita n cooking n crying simultaneously.Rishita can't say anything about her.Shejust wants to enjoy attention of her dev without loving his family.😡 Loved the update

thankyou so much🤗

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandiniebinda

I soooo loveeed this chapter...

Raavi is such a sweetheart, she had gifts for everyone...

Raavi and Krish part was sooo sweet...

Shiva was really happy that Raavi also had gifts for him.. how sweetly he said, that only she and Dhara Bhabhi has given him gifts.

Loveed how Raavi scold Rishita. She is right, if you give food to someone, give it with love...

Feel soo sad for Shiva, that everyone thinks/talks like that about him also in the serie.

Would love to see Raavi taking stand again for Shiva infront of everyone..

Cant wait for the next chapter...

Thank you so much 🤗

Raavi will definitely take stand for Shiva and vice versa😉

Updating in few moments😊

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashsamik

Aweee❤️

Love them....😳

Didn't like what Rishita did there....

Loved Ravi and Shiva...❤️

Thank you so much❤️

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsadZoyaILU

update again today plz

Haha sorry for not updating that day. but updating in a while 😊

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail

Hi guys🤗

How are you all? I hope you all are fine😊.

Thank you so so much for such a beautiful response❤️. I know I am late but I am back with the update😃

Enjoy reading guys🤗

Part 5 

It was evening time when Raavi entered the room to find Shiva taking a nap. His sleep got disturbed when the door got open.

‘Kyu bhutni ki tarah mandra rahi hai tu ?’ Shiva spoke in a sleepy voice facing her resting his head on his hand.

‘Are vo main Dhara di ke saath raat ki preparations kar rahi thi.’ Shiva nodded in acknowledgement. ‘ Acha Shiva main puch rahi thi..’ Raavi hesitantly said sitting on bed with him.

‘Bol itna kyun hichkicha rahi hai?’ Shiva asked, seeing her hesitancy.

Raavi spoke ‘Main one piece pehnu raat ko? Vo Rishita bhi pehen rahi hai.’ she added to give the reference.

‘Rishita pehen rahi hai isliye pehnna hai ya tera man hai’ Shiva asked, raising his eyebrow.

‘Mera man hai. Vo toh maine socha uska reference dungi toh baat ban jaye’ she gave a sheepish smile.

‘Vaise tu mujhse kyu puch rahi hai? Pehnni hai toh pehen le.’ Shiva spoke nonchalantly.

‘Nahi na. Tu bata na. Main nahi chahti tujhe awkward lage.’ Raavi spoke.

Shiva teased her but deep down he genuinely wanted to know ‘Itni mayne rakhti hai meri ha tere liye?’

Raavi huffed and spoke ‘Kya hai? Nahi pehen rahi main, itna tang kar deta hai tu mujhe.’ and saying so she was about to get up from the bed but Shiva pulled her on the bed beside him. He smiled looking at her but she was irritated.

‘Jo pehnna hai pehen le. Bas dhyan rakhio ki ghar mein or bhi log hai koi bhi uncomfortable feel na kare or sabse zada tu uncomfortable feel na kare’ He said with a smile.

Raavi too smiled and squealed in happiness, she hugged him and spoke ‘Thank you Shiva. Tujhe pata hai main hamesha se pehenna chahti thi par masi nahi pehenne deti thi. Thankyou’ She hugged him tightly.

Shiva wrapped his one arm around her and ruffled her hair ‘Jo karna hai, jo pehnna hai pehen bas thoda sa mahol dekh kar. Or khush reh’

Raavi smiled hearing his words and hugged him more tightly thanking her stars that she got married to him.

Raavi was getting ready in their room whereas Shiva went to the other room to get ready to avoid time wastage.

Raavi wore a beautiful black knee length dress, paired them with Black heels, black earrings and loose hair with soft curls. She did smokey eye makeup with nude lips.

She was doing her final touchup when she felt the door opened and found her husband standing there already looking at her. She too looked at him, her gaze travelled from top to bottom, he was looking smoking hot in Black shirt with blue denims.

Shiva opened the door only to find his wife looking heavenly beautiful in a black dress, he kept looking at her. He came out of his gazing session as he heard her voice.

‘Shiva tu kitna handsome lag raha hai. Thu thu kisi ki nazar na lag jaye.’ she squealed in excitement. She never realised he could look this handsome. Shiva blushed at her antics.

‘Tu bhi kam sundar nahi lag rahi.’ He said coming towards her, she blushed after hearing a compliment from him.

He purposely fixed his hair with the hand he wore the watch to show her and Raavi noticed it.

The happiness she had in her eyes was priceless, wearing all this was worth it as he could see the happiness reach her eyes.

‘Bahut achi lag rahi hai yeh ghadi tujhpe Shiva, or yeh shirt bhi’ Raavi spoke as her eyes moistened.

‘Achi lag rahi hai toh rone ka kya matlab?’ Shiva spoke.

‘Ro nahi rahi. Bas khush hu bahut zada ki tune mere diye hue tohfe pehne or tu itna acha bhi lag raha hai inme.’ Raavi spoke, blinking her eyes in order to dismiss the tears.

Shiva smiled and spoke ‘Chal chale. Wait kar rahe honge sab’

‘Ha chal’  she took the heels and wore them.

‘Yeh tu sambhal legi?’ his eyes widened seeing the length of  heels.

‘Ha umid toh hai. Baki kahi giru toh tu sambhal lio’ she winked at him earning a blushing smile from him.

Raavi and Shiva walked to the area where the bonfire was set up. Everyone was already present there.

Krish spoke ‘Lo aa gaye…’ he was shocked to see Shiva decked up in a formal shirt.

Dhara looked at his shocked face and then followed his eyes and her mouth too made an O. ‘Shiva’ she covered her mouth with her hands 

Everyone was shocked to see Shiva.

‘Shiva kitna acha lag raha hai tu’ Dhara spoke, coming to him and kissing his forehead.

‘Ha shiva tu kitna handsome lag raha hai’ Krish came to them.

Raavi spoke making a pout ‘Or main? Sab usi ko bol rahe ho mujhe nahi.’

Krish spoke pulling her cheeks ‘Aap toh ho hi always beautiful meri pyari Raavi bhabhi’ ‘ha tu toh Somnath ki sabse sundar ladki hai’ Dhara too spoke

Raavi smiled cheekily. Shiva too smiled seeing them.

‘Kya baat hai Shiva tum bhi shirts pehente ho?’ Rishita taunted.

Krish murmured ‘aa gayi rang mein bhang dalne’

Raavi who heard it chuckled.

Shiva replied ‘Ab kya kare Rishita...Bhabhi biwi kuch laye toh dalenge hi. Jaise apne kaha tha ki mere liye toh soch samajh kar gift lana padta hoga toh ab vo itna soch samajh ke kuch lai hai toh disappoint nahi kar sakta na ise’

Everyone was shocked by this reply except Raavi who had the widest proud smile on her lips.

Dhara and Gaumbi smiled seeing Shiva and Raavi’s tuning.

‘Chalo start kare party?’ Krish spoke excitedly, diverting the topic.

Raavi replied ‘Ha. main snacks tyar karti hu.’ 

Dhara spoke ‘Rishita tum bhi help kardo Raavi ki.’ to which Raavi replied ‘Nahi dhara di. Main karlungi na’ 

Shiva and Krish chuckled seeing Raavi’s discomfort as they knew they both didn’t get along.

Rishita spoke ‘Main karti hu na help tumhari.’ to which Raavi couldn’t deny.

Dhara smiled seeing this, she didn’t know what all things happened in the afternoon.

Raavi was putting the kebabs, Cotton Cheese, Mushrooms and Soya Chaap on the skewers when Rishita came and said ‘Raavi vaise maine tumhe dekha nahi hai chote kapde pehne. I mean Shiva ne allow kar dia tumhe’ she asked pretending to help

Raavi replied casuaaly ‘Ha kar dia kyu? Itna hairan kyu ho rahi ho?’

Rishita replied ‘Nahi. matlab Shiva thoda introvert hai na? Or usne padai bhi nahi ki jo in sab chizo ko samajh sake or ek open mind rakh sake.’

This boiled Raavi’s blood and she spoke turning to her with a fake smile ‘Pata hai Rishita I know padai important hai par us padhai ka Open-Mindness, extrovert-introvert se koi lena dena nahi hai. Manti hu Shiva ne padai nahi ki but uski knowledge or uske khayalat mere liye enough hai. Or zaruri thodi hai Rishita ki pad likh kar manners aa hi jaye, kuch logo mein nahi ati manners padne likhne ke baad bhi. Ab mere Shiva mein toh bina pade likhe hi manners hai. I hope tumhe tumhara jawab mil gaya hoga’ she ended with a smirk on her face and by the time she ended she grabbed everyone’s attention, she turned furiously to the barbeque and put the skewers on the barbeque.

Krish spoke ‘Wah bhabhi kya bola hai apne.’ Shiva had a proud smile on his face which didn’t go unnoticed by Dhara-Gaumbi.

Raavi was genuinely very angry and in that process she burnt her finger as she was not paying attention ‘Aah’ she yelped in pain

Shiva came running to her ‘Kya kiya yeh? Dekh kar nahi kar sakti?’ ‘Krish baraf la’ he ordered Krish and till the time he returned Shiva dipped her fingers in water. Dhara too came to her.

Raavi kept looking at Shiva, he was definitely angry but his expressions were more of tension and worry. She smiled seeing that care coming from him.

‘Dant kyu faad rahi hai ab? Maar kha legi ab mujhse’ he spoke, seeing her smile.

She made a straight face hearing that.

Shiva asked softly as he applied ice ‘Bahut dukh raha hai na’ Raavi smiled and said ‘Nahi. thik hai.’

‘Koi zarurat nahi hai kaam karne ki.’ Shiva ordered her but Raavi spoke ‘Main kar lungi. Itna kuch nahi hua Shiva’

Dhara too spoke ‘Rehne de Raavi. Hum kar lenge.’

Raavi replied ‘Dhara di aap bhi? Aapko toh pata hai na yeh sab hota rehta hai khana banate waqt.’

Dhara said with a teasing smile ‘Mujhe toh pata hai Raavi par tere pati ko nahi pata na tabhi toh dekh kitni chinta ho rahi hai’ 

Raavi blushed hearing that and Shiva too turned his face scratching his head to avoid the teasing session.

Dhara was so happy seeing both blush, she spoke ‘Acha Shiva ek kaam kar tu madad kar de Raavi ki. Yeh toh thik hai?’

Raavi spoke ‘Are main thik hu Dhara di Shiva ki madad ki zarurat nahi hai.’

Shiva spoke ‘Sahi kaha bhabhi apne main madad karta hu or dekhta rahunga ki yeh phir se khud ko hurt na karle. Or chipkali chup kar tu’

Raavi again tried to speak but he moved towards the barbeque ignoring her. Dhara smiled seeing him and spoke ‘Ziddi hai vo nahi manega. Ja bana le tu ab’

Raavi smiled and went from there nodding at her.

‘Hey Somnath mere yeh dono bache aise hi khush rahe bas hamesha’ Dhara closed her eyes and sent her prayer to the Almighty.

Raavi thought that he just did a formality by offering her help but he actually helped her in roasting the snacks and then also helped in serving everyone.

Dhara said ‘Snacks toh bahut ache bane hai.’

Shiva spoke proudly ‘Maine jo banaye hai bhabhi’ Raavi came and corrected him ‘Humne banaye hai’

Krish teased them ‘acha toh aap dono ek hi team mein ho ab?’

Raavi and Shiva without thinking said ‘Ha’, soon they realised what they said and blushed and everyone else smiled.

Krish spoke ‘Bahut hua sharmana. chalo dance karte hai.’

‘MAin nahi kar raha dance’ Shiva said.

Krish replied teasingly ‘Perfect tu baith main or Raavi bhabhi dance karenge’ 

Shiva’s eyes widened and they widened more when Raavi agreed happily. Dhara and Gaumbi laughed at his expressions.

Music started and everyone started dancing, Dhara-Gaumbi, Dev-Rishita and Krish-Raavi.

Shiva was standing at a corner and shooting daggers at Krish for stealing his wife. He refused to dance, maintaining his character but Krish took the opportunity. He huffed in annoyance.

Krish’ POV

I could feel the daggers Shiva was shooting with his eyes but ignored. He twirled Raavi and she lost her balance and was about to fall. Krish forwarded his hands to save her but soon someone else saved her.

Shiva’s POV

He had enough of this he walked to them and saw Krish twirling Raavi, Raavi lost her balance and in two big steps he reached to them and held her in time.

Raavi’s POV

Though I was enjoying dancing with Krish but wanted to dance with Shiva. Krish twirled me and because of the heels I was wearing I lost my balance and was about to fall on the solid floor but the floor never hit me rather something very strong yet soft held me by my waist. I knew who it was, I opened my eyes which I had closed out of fear and saw his eyes gazing at me with worry.

Noone’s POV

‘Thik hai tu?’ Shiva asked as he steadied her on the floor.

‘Bhabhi thik ho aap?’ KRish came and asked with a worried face.

Raavi spoke ‘Ha thik hu main tum sab tension mat lo.’

KRish sighed in relief and left the couple to themselves. And everyone else too resumed what they were doing.

Shiva again asked ‘Thik hai tu?’ to which she replied ‘ha baba thik hu main’

‘Bola tha na gir jayegi. Sambhal ke nahi nach sakti thi?’ he scolded her.

‘Maine bhi toh kaha tha sambhal lio jaha giru toh’ she spoke, showing him fake anger.

‘Sambhal toh lia.’ ‘ Vaise tu Dev se pyar toh karti thi par vo sambhal na pata tujhe’ he joked and the second later he cursed himself for saying that.

She got really angry, she said ‘Zaruri nahi tha uska naam lena Shiva’ She was about to leave but he held her hand and pulled her in and held her securely by her waist and swayed to the music.

‘Itna gussa kyu ho gayi? Main mazak kar raha tha’ Shiva tried to pacify her.

‘Shiva mujhe bilkul pasand nahi aya tera yeh mazak’ she said, still in anger.

‘Vaise itna gussa kyu Raavi?’ He asked keenly.

She spoke looking at the floor ‘Nahi pata mujhe. Bas uske sath nam judna ab nahi acha laga mujhe. Or tu chod mujhe, nahi karna mujhe tere sath dance.’ She tried to free herself.

‘Ek bar choda toh phir nahi pakdunga dobara’ he repeated her lines only. He felt her not moving at all but still anger was visible on her face.

‘Acha thik hai aage se kabhi nahi jodunga usse tera naam sorry’ he said, lifting her chin. 

She still didn’t look at him. ‘Itna kya bhav kha rahi hai. Ja mujhe bhi nahi karna tere sath dance’ and he loosened his grip around her and was about to leave her but the same moment she held him by his shoulders and gave him her widest smile. Shiva too smiled at her and held her firmly again.

‘Vaisa sach kaha tere alava koi na sambhal pata mujhe’ she said and his face adorned with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, how was it guys?

I hope you guys liked it.

Will see you soon till then take care❤️

Edited by MeDHellsAngel - 2 years ago
ananyakhetarpal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shiva and Raavi are so adorable omg ❤️❤️❤️

Raavi asking Shiva if he was comfortable with her wearing a dress was just 

Krish and Raavi are so sweet I love it!!

Loved the update, eagerly waiting for more 🤗

Edited by ananyakhetarpal - 2 years ago
Sonia.himk thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

smiley27smiley27

smiley20smiley20

smiley31

smiley32smiley32

smiley27smiley27

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loved the update ❤

Beautiful 

Both are protective towards each other  , so much caring, 

True 👍 shivi hi ek doosre ko sambhal skte h aur kisi ke bas ki bat nhi h😂😂

Thanks for pm 

Cont soon ❤

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Loved the update ...Step by step hi aage badh rahe hai ..aur Raavi ka answer jo Rishita ko diya "taaliyan bajti rehni chahiye"