Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Dhara did call out rishita on her need to be all alone and cook for dev by herself lol now devta will have to do that lol dev was like no i dont want to lol dev and raavi were the only ones not connected to this ghost drama lol

JIYA_22 thumbnail

I skipped epi but saw a clip on insta 

And my hate for dhara have begun now 

Rishita doodh ki dhuli hai 🤢

Where was she when raavi try to commit suicide because of Dev

Tab Dev ko dande Marti na🤔

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ugh I see people defending Dhara on Twitter. I can’t.

Glad I don’t have an account there anymore. 

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations to the new EDT!🥳 Haven't watched this week's epis and I don't think I have the stomach or the patience for it. I was actually waiting for this entire chudail kaand to end. Was such a dragg! But have to say this, StarPlus has successfully screwed the title of 'Bhabhi' and the relation of 'Bhabhi-Devar'! 👏 Wayy to go SP! This channel does have some sort of weird and bizzare obsession with 'Bhabhis'. 

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mirage_OfStars

Congratulations to the new EDT!🥳 Haven't watched this week's epis and I don't think I have the stomach or the patience for it. I was actually waiting for this entire chudail kaand to end. Was such a dragg! But have to say this, StarPlus has successfully screwed the title of 'Bhabhi' and the relation of 'Bhabhi-Devar'! 👏 Wayy to go SP! This channel does have some sort of weird and bizzare obsession with 'Bhabhis'. 

@Bold It sure does - I mean one of its tops shows has an obsessive Bhabhi 😆 I guess they love to come up with new definitions of the word with each show 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Okay, I am in a lighter mood now! 

A balm for the savage hearts today smiley27

https://twitter.com/bayan7765392822/status/1394543491674480640?s=21

Does Shiva realise the effect he has on Raavi 🤣🤣

Man!!! She is giving those vibes of Sharmili Dulhan, waiting to be manipulated by the wicked Shiva 🤣

Edited by Transference - 3 years ago
Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Someone asked how did it feel to beat Shiva and Krish. Shiny replied saying not good, Kanwar and Mohit ended up with real bruises. She also wrote kudos to them and she loves them and she's sorry! 

Love them offscreen. They're all sweethearts. 

Edited by Miss_SR - 3 years ago
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: manny136

ppl on tw are saying they edited out the entire beating scene so at least they listened to the criticism and knew it wasnt gonna be liked by the audience

Wow really? It wasn't shown on tv? That's both a surprise and a relief if it is that way!