Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

And I thought I was the only one who felt like it looked that way ðŸ¤£ Glad I have company! Shivi toh superfast nikle!🤣

OMG, I thought the same too! Plus they didn't make her wear the saree properly so it doesn't look good at all.

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

That's dhara mata for you😆 i said the same yesterday....krish and rishita can be friends or siblings.. he need not hug her bhabhis..

dhara believes her yadon ki barat wali duniya will be intact as long as difficult issues are pushed under the rug  , the youngsters respect the elders no matter what shit they throw at them , and her vanar sena is dependent on her home cooked food😆

She might have asked them to cook separately for a noble reason but trust me,  she would be the first one to throw a fit when that happens.  Mere bache mujh se door ho gaye biwiyon ke aane ke baad. Uff the pyar ðŸ¤£

dhara idk what to say about her but i expected gautam to b sensible atleast . how did he say that krish should not treat rishita and raavi any different than dhara. that was v insensible from him too. instead he should be the one to make dhara understand that its not possible.  instead he puts such things in her head. And its not about hugging bhabhis. The level of resect they have for dhara will never be same for raavi n rishita as dhara is mother figure to them. raavi & rishita relationship with krish & shiva will be more like siblings. the bond is different 

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

I was reading a few Insta comments on the new promo. It seems in other versions Raavi doesnt say anything to Rishita and complains to Dhara. But I think here Raavi will give it back to Rishita because Dhara ne toh bola hai na ki apne problems khud solve karo. Plus Raavi is too scared to tell Dhara anything. So I have a feeling she will deal with Rishita here. For once someone should shut up that gutter mouth !! ðŸ˜¡ How dare she say anything about Shiva? Khudka pati toh kuch kaam ka hai nahi and dusro ke pati ke baare me bol rahi hai!! ðŸ˜¡