Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Will there be any surprise???
Originally posted by: Clochette
Will there be any surprise???
Yes katrina and sallu in cameo 
Originally posted by: oyebollywood
Yes katrina and sallu in cameo
not in the first look, I bet 
"soon"... will be interesting how long this "soon" gets 
I feel audience desperately needs a break from Alia..if she is shown again this soon after Alpha's disaster..this may kill the hype for Love and War..may be focus on the boys for now?
Releasing Friday January 22 2027 ?
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
https://x.com/bhansali_produc/status/2102993972046234068?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
Love and War story leaked The Story is like Sangam/ Pearl Harbour https://x.com/wtfmoviess/status/2103120985105002543?s=46...
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2096048168500892026?s=46
Well even with the inflated number BOI is using, Sachnik had it on 1.80 crores on Thursday at least they can admit as a failure. Funny how it's...
3