that promo inspired me to release my frustrations here 😆

Haan yaar same here😆 I'm still upset with Dhara for beating Shiva and Krish 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Malika1993.06

Haan yaar same here😆 I'm still upset with Dhara for beating Shiva and Krish 

i know right

it's still not over yet.. we were so frustrated seeing the promo and precap.. kal ka episode will frustrate us even more

i really hope someone explains to dhara that her methods are totally wrong!

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

i know right

it's still not over yet.. we were so frustrated seeing the promo and precap.. kal ka episode will frustrate us even more

i really hope someone explains to dhara that her methods are totally wrong!

Dhara shouldn't have beaten Krish and Shiva in front of family 😡 and at least not in front of Raavi and Rishita   After seeing them like that no one will give them proper respect khaas kar Rishita😡 Even Suman doesn't rise a hand on her children Hope Suman arrives there and gives back to Dhara😈

This is too much yaar 😡

Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings here😳 I couldn't stop myself 😃

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Dhara shouldn't have beaten Krish and Shiva in front of family 😡 and at least not in front of Raavi and Rishita   After seeing them like that no one will give them proper respect khaas kar Rishita😡 Even Suman doesn't rise a hand on her children Hope Suman arrives there and gives back to Dhara😈

This is too much yaar 😡

Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings here😳 I couldn't stop myself 😃

I totally agree! I feel exactly the same way.. her thrashing shiva and krish in front of people who already don't respect them is going to worsen the situation.. 

already shiva is forced to call rishita bhabhi and she doesn't respect him and now 😡

it's the middle of the night so suman will probably arrive the next day, but i really want her to give a nice dose to dhara! and to gautam too for hitting krish

gaura sabko gyaan dete phirte hain, unko bhi toh kuch mile 😆

Malika1993.06 thumbnail

I totally agree! I feel exactly the same way.. her thrashing shiva and krish in front of people who already don't respect them is going to worsen the situation.. 

already shiva is forced to call rishita bhabhi and she doesn't respect him and now 😡

it's the middle of the night so suman will probably arrive the next day, but i really want her to give a nice dose to dhara! and to gautam too for hitting krish

gaura sabko gyaan dete phirte hain, unko bhi toh kuch mile 😆

I was remembering, Krish once said "Aap Bhabi Hai, Maa thodi😈" Now I want Suman to repeat this line like "Tum Bhabhi hai mere bacchho ki, Maa nahi😈 toh apni limit mei raho😎

Mein zinda hoon, mare nahi ki tum kuch ziyaada hi Bhabhi maa ki roop mei chali gayi, Tumhe Maa aur saas ki haq kya de di to yeh bartaf hai mere bachho ke sath?" 

I know mI might be a bit harsh but kya karu mai maar jaun?  mere ko feelings nahi, Sab ko feelings feelings hai, meri felings nothing? 🤪

I understand Dhara is perfect person and I love her motherhood feelings for Shish and Dev and I really respect her sacrifices for family 😛

But she should have remembered that they are not kids anymore

P.S Don't throw at me tomatoes and chappals😳

I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings here😛

GrilledCheese thumbnail

I was remembering, Krish once said "Aap Bhabi Hai, Maa thodi😈" Now I want Suman to repeat this line like "Tum Bhabhi hai mere bacchho ki, Maa nahi😈 toh apni limit mei raho😎

Mein zinda hoon, mare nahi ki tum kuch ziyaada hi Bhabhi maa ki roop mei chali gayi, Tumhe Maa aur saas ki haq kya de di to yeh bartaf hai mere bachho ke sath?" 

I know mI might be a bit harsh but kya karu mai maar jaun?  mere ko feelings nahi, Sab ko feelings feelings hai, meri felings nothing? 🤪

I understand Dhara is perfect person and I love her motherhood feelings for Shish and Dev and I really respect her sacrifices for family 😛

But she should have remembered that they are not kids anymore

P.S Don't throw at me tomatoes and chappals😳

I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings here😛

very well said! there is no question of tomatoes and chappals 😳

@ bold: i want this too! someone to show dhara that she is a bhabhi and not a mother.. it was fine when they were kids but not now

i also want her to come down from her bhagwan status! she is just a human being who can make mistakes, i want the brothers to treat her like one

i just hope her actions are not brushed under the carpet and she gets a nice dose for them.. and she also apologizes to shiva and krish for hitting them

Malika1993.06 thumbnail

very well said! there is no question of tomatoes and chappals 😳

@ bold: i want this too! someone to show dhara that she is a bhabhi and not a mother.. it was fine when they were kids but not now

i also want her to come down from her bhagwan status! she is just a human being who can make mistakes, i want the brothers to treat her like one

i just hope her actions are not brushed under the carpet and she gets a nice dose for them.. and she also apologizes to shiva and krish for hitting them

Exactly 👍🏼

Now my only hope is Suman who can put some sense to not only Dhara but for everyone who is responsible for happenings😛

lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

thank you so much! ❤️

i will try but can't promise 😆

Glad you thought of thinking about it.Hopefully it would turn real too.