Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine890 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I remember few days ago someone said Anokhi does not care about  Shaurya,Shaurya alone is fighting all battles.

I said that time ,This girl will fight the world for him.We saw today, she fought a criminal all alone just for her PS.

But the problem with Anokhi's character is that if she feels a little bit of insecurity she leaves her spot ,she does not wait for the other person to say no to her.This is her insecurity, her fear of being rejected.  

I am sure when she feels secured no one would have courage to say anything about Shaurya and her relationship, she won't let anything become a hurdle of their path.

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 98840500

Aur ek dum chand sa mukhda ho gaya uska.. koi kidnap hone ke baad aur handsome ho jata hai kya😍😍😍

Ye "koi" nahi hai ye chand hai😆

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi

Ye "koi" nahi hai ye chand hai😆

Haha he is back but from now we see majnu shaurya where he will be cornering anokhi and showing his possssiveness ab ACP ke din nikal aye😂😂😂

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snow_kf

Ha bol de maza ane wala hain.

Anokhi ignoring Shaurya 

Too much fun

Haha Yaa lekin maan na padega BM ka tho oscar winning performance ko😇😇

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine890

I remember few days ago someone said Anokhi does not care about  Shaurya,Shaurya alone is fighting all battles.

I said that time ,This girl will fight the world for him.We saw today, she fought a criminal all alone just for her PS.

But the problem with Anokhi's character is that if she feels a little bit of insecurity she leaves her spot ,she does not wait for the other person to say no to her.This is her insecurity, her fear of being rejected.  

I am sure when she feels secured no one would have courage to say anything about Shaurya and her relationship, she won't let anything become a hurdle of their path.

I agree

Today she has proven her love for him fair and square ♥️

Now there should be no doubt whatsoever! 

But now I also hope SS does not MU her feelings for him. Let him feel insecure about losing her but not doubt her love

that will be really sad !

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sooo like we all knew, Shaurya’s been found today!

Anokhi found him because she makes a better police officer than Ahir. I’m sure someone already has done a side by side of Shaurya and Anokhi pointing guns with confidence!! 

Babli knocked out Vineet. Anokhi knocked out kidnapper#2. The Bhalla sisters 🦁🦁

What will Devi do to Kanchan??

ShaKhi reunion was short and sweet. Hopefully Shaurya remembers who found him! Also interesting is that Anokhi herself took a step back away from Shaurya first. Now that her PS has been found, all that fake bravado left her! 

As for the precap, will it happen tomorrow? Will they skip over Shaurya’s recovery? Devi is using the age old ITV technique of faking illness to convince one’s child for marriage! 

Side note, I love Shaurya’s new look 🔥🤤

Thoughts?

Edited by mallukumari - 2 years ago
mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine890

@bold: Isn’t that the sad truth? She just took a step back herself. It will be interesting to see how Shaurya interprets it!

Maisha59 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I have seen numerous itv shows where leads unwillingly get engaged to others. But the hastiness and disgust Shaurya is showing while ring exchange is commendable. 

Such speed, much wow 😆

Hamare chaand ek dum hatke hai, jaise looks waise hi karnamein

I guess, he will storm off the room after the ring exchange and try to instill some sense into Shagun regarding how he loves only Anokhi. Then Shagun will show AnoHir pictures. I am very sad for Shaurya. He doesn’t get to be truly happy even for a while 😭

So, the decoration was for Shaurya-Shagun engagement. The story will catch its pace hopefully now. How will Anokhi get to know about the engagement?  From Shaurya himself? Chamkeeli? Or BM and uski good for nothing chelas?