Originally posted by: BlueJayFire
who cares, we are only dead people talking now..LOL..
Zombies😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BlueJayFire
who cares, we are only dead people talking now..LOL..
Zombies😆
I think it's sai cause he tagged himself 😆
He also write trying to chill lol
But I want this scene in the show where Pallu goes to talk to him falls in the pool and Raghu saves her
Itne saare ideas hai humare paas CVs le toh humse 🤣
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
I think it's sai cause he tagged himself 😆
He also write trying to chill lol
But I want this scene in the show where Pallu goes to talk to him falls in the pool and Raghu saves her
Itne saare ideas hai humare paas CVs le toh humse 🤣
Raghav saving his Pal's baby
He added 3 more🙈🙈🙈
It's Ketan's pic, not Raghav's🤣😭
Summer, pool time chill he wrote😆..so it's Ketan😆..not Raghav😭😭
It's Ketan's pic, not Raghav's🤣😭
Chan se jo tute koi sapna
Jag suna suna lage
Jag suna suna lage
😭😭😭
It's Ketan's pic, not Raghav's🤣😭
Again we matched soul sister 😎🤣 I also felt it’s sai not raghav 🤣
New pic of Pallvi - she is ala wet
https://twitter.com/AnxiusIntrovert/status/1394307755511402496?s=20
Again we matched soul sister 😎🤣 I also felt it’s sai not raghav 🤣
You both are soul sisters. Then who am I? 😡 Kuch din kya I was away you all forgot me😭😭