Good evening all...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good evening all...
Where all went...
i came but i didn't talk to you 😏Even Sarah di didn't came to WhatsApp today 😒
Only 10% data is left in my phone 😒
My Bhaiya used all of my data 😏
So I'm posting results now otherwise until when I wait for others my data will be over...what you say should post now or tommorow ...🤔
Hello ... anyone here ???
Today too all left me alone...what I'm gonna do by posting alone when none is here to see ...ok then I'm going bye..will come tommorow morning and this time finally I'll post results by 11 ...is it ok or you want any changes in time...tell me I'll do accordingly as today's data is almost gone ...
I'll be going ..
Bye
Good night everyone 😴😴😴
Only 10% data is left in my phone 😒
My Bhaiya used all of my data 😏
So I'm posting results now otherwise until when I wait for others my data will be over...what you say should post now or tommorow ...🤔
I also have 10% data....
Anyone here ???
I am here...
Today too all left me alone...what I'm gonna do by posting alone when none is here to see ...ok then I'm going bye..will come tommorow morning and this time finally I'll post results by 11 ...is it ok or you want any changes in time...tell me I'll do accordingly as today's data is almost gone ...
I'll be going ..
Bye
Good night everyone 😴😴😴
Ok... Post tomorrow....
If i am free at 11 I will see or after 12....
Today too all left me alone...what I'm gonna do by posting alone when none is here to see ...ok then I'm going bye..will come tommorow morning and this time finally I'll post results by 11 ...is it ok or you want any changes in time...tell me I'll do accordingly as today's data is almost gone ...
I'll be going ..
Bye
Good night everyone 😴😴😴
POST NOW !!