Today Soujanya akka is missing 😒
Soujanya akka , where are you ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Today Soujanya akka is missing 😒
Soujanya akka , where are you ?
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
I can't able to wait 😔😔
But I can't write naa yarrr... I don't have plot what can I do 🤷🏻♀️
It's ok..no need 🤣
You are late or I am fast ...
the post is already edited 🤣
Yeah don't know where she went
What's the matter now others are not here results is still in pending 😆
Even Sarah di didn't came to WhatsApp today 😒
What's the matter now others are not here results is still in pending 😆
Then what r u doing here now ? Go and complete the results 🤣
Should I start posting or wait for them
But I can't write naa yarrr... I don't have plot what can I do 🤷🏻♀️
But still try soon.
When i don't getting idea and try to rethink the story or read my own updates.
Then i get plot u to try okay
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Then what r u doing here now ? Go and complete the results 🤣
It's completed.. only pending to post 🤣