ava17 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Do you think a new twist which states SImone is a killer will be there in AD, but why and how did Simone kill Kamini>

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee Reply

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think its cuz shez AD's step mom and she hates them both...plus y would they even introduce her into da show its probably cuz of da, y else would she come into da show..and her name also starts with an S.
They r probably shwing some suspence dat sonia is da killer..but she actually isnt.
ankita_titu thumbnail
I think simone killed kamini..!!
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Since she entered me n daddy said its her.
desifairy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmm. i thouugh of that b4.. because her name starts with s... and in every serial u all have seen that the villan/killer/kidnapper is none other than some1 who we thought couldnt have been the killer/kidnapper/villan!! as a result it has to be simone.. also from the beginning they tried to show sonya as the killer but that proves that, she can't be the killer as we have seen quite a lot in other serials 😊
so my conclusion is that the killer is not sonya
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: desifairy1

hmm. i thouugh of that b4.. because her name starts with s... and in every serial u all have seen that the villan/killer/kidnapper is none other than some1 who we thought couldnt have been the killer/kidnapper/villan!! as a result it has to be simone.. also from the beginning they tried to show sonya as the killer but that proves that, she can't be the killer as we have seen quite a lot in other serials 😊
so my conclusion is that the killer is not sonya

I AGREE!!
desifairy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmm.. quite intresting.. 😛
tobas thumbnail
i think she wants to kill one of them amber or dhara not kamini
may be she need some organ 4 her sick son and these two r her sons real sister from father side