Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JIYA_22 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

My heart for this dialogue

And the shock on her face...she will see shiva on a good note only when she sees him taking a stand for her

I just hope this happens soon

Raavi iska naam raavi hai that scene

also I want to see Raavi taking stand for shiva

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

If she is going to keep blaming him, wait till he goes into his shell when she starts to fall in love and he won't open up to her.

For some reason, I don't see him going into a shell per say with Raavi. So far, from what I've understood of his character, he seems to be a man of hearts and he's been pretty open with his feelings so far (the only feelings he has masked were the feelings related to his marriage). So, I feel that when Raavi falls in love, he will push her away or refuse to open up if there was some sort of big external factor or if he hears Raavi herself say, "I won't ever fall in love with someone like Shiva" in a meaningful way instead of out of anger

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JIYA_22

I just hope this happens soon

Raavi iska naam raavi hai that scene

also I want to see Raavi taking stand for shiva

It will be a slow journey...we need hell lot of patience

ItsmePriya thumbnail

One good thing about rishitha today..she told the truth about Dev

Besharam, ullu Gadhe...best dialogue of hersmiley37

Edited by ItsmePriya - 2 years ago
ItsmePriya thumbnail

Edited by ItsmePriya - 2 years ago
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

If she is going to keep blaming him, wait till he goes into his shell when she starts to fall in love and he won't open up to her.

i have a feeling this will happen...

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Summary of Today's episode.

Dev-Dhara scene where Dev's frustrated. Suddenly wind blows and Dhara/Dev truly to save clothes before they fly away. Dhara uses that as an analogy to relationships and and thoughts. And later as they're folding clothes, she tells him how Rishita isn't always wrong when Dev for once was in right track.

Skipped Rishita's solo scenes. But from what I gathered, she debates on calling Dev or not..later she is alone and Shiva tries to scare her.

Shiva-Krish-Gaumbi scene. Where Krish clarifies to Shiva that he won't tell Gaumbi. Upon Gaumbi's questioning, Shiva guesses that he's in love. Krish gets elated that Shiva understood him and Shiva's shocked. Lol some funny dialogues there go watch it. (Somnath ka sasta Shahrukh, Shiva aur Gauri and Krish and his Radha..lol) and again dig at Gaumbhi's age. Gaumbi's like this is time for you to study and if you don't get good grades, you'll be adha instead of getting Radha😂. Krish tells Shiva to go from there as Raavi must be alone. Seemed like it was a cue for Shiva to leave from there.

Shiva's walkie and sees Raavi crying alone. That scene was adorable until the end. Shiva's like who's responsible for these tanker of tears. Only he has right to annoy her and make her cry. He asks her to stop crying and wipes tears with her Dupatta. Raavi asks what will he do? And he says I'll kill the person who brought tears to your eyes❤️. And Raavi says that well the person who brought it is him and it's due to their wedding and she leaves from there. 💔

Later Raavi's in temple making garland. Dhara comes tries to apologize on behalf of Rishita. Raavi's had enough and tells that why does everyone insult her. And she tells that Shiva doesn't leave a chance to humiliate her either. DevTa got love, but all she got is hatred. She also mentions about kidnapping scene and how Shiva left her alone. I wish that MU gets resolved soon. It's cutting through Raavi. She tells Dhara that her tears are return gift of her marriage that happened because of her. Why did she get her married to someone who hates her. She's really angry and leaves from there.

Episode ends with earlier/precap scene where Shiva scares Rishita...lol he cals her Rishita and is like oops..Rishita Bhabhi.

Precap. Same horror scare with Dev/Shiva high-fiving each other. Shiva/Krish are sitting in some corner and watching horror video and Shiva asks Kriah to practice with him so the can scare Rishita.

Edit: There's also funny Mami-Suman-Anita scene where we learn it was Anita who called up soon and informed her of their plans. Car is fixed and they're on their way. Lol Suman doesn't leave a chance to insult prafut and prafulla curses Suman in her mind and to Anita.

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

For some reason, I don't see him going into a shell per say with Raavi. So far, from what I've understood of his character, he seems to be a man of hearts and he's been pretty open with his feelings so far (the only feelings he has masked were the feelings related to his marriage). So, I feel that when Raavi falls in love, he will push her away or refuse to open up if there was some sort of big external factor or if he hears Raavi herself say, "I won't ever fall in love with someone like Shiva" in a meaningful way instead of out of anger

Wait till everybody brings up his education and unkempt ways, next. That was the next track after misunderstanding in the original. Also in the original, Raavi and Krish's characters  have a talk  about how she has fallen in love with Shiva, but he hears half of it and misunderstands her.

Don't you think ITV writers are pro at that?

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
JIYA_22 thumbnail

Tujhe pareshan karne ka haq sirf Mera hai

Shiva