Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Raavi will stop blaming shiva only when she sees him taking a stand for her..like today when he said JAAN SE Maar Dunga...(I am all hearts for this dialogue) you need to see the shock in her...

The gunda thing has left a huge block in her mind that Shiva is her enemy....

Some action is needed from shiva's side...

I loved her outburst at the end with dhara...I hope Shiva has heard that

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Raavi is hurt, I agree, But how is it only Shiva's fault? I expected her to take Dev-Rishita's name. This is so not done. Dang! the cvs are stretching the misunderstanding.

I've been asking myself that question for the past few episodes... I think she puts the blame entirely on the people she's loved most/emotionally connected to the most (explains why Shiva and Dhara faced the brunt of her blame). I know she's been in "love" with Dev all these years, but seeing how she's never once hated/blamed him, she definitely was not in love with him. 

Another explanation I can think of, is that she is just purely disgusted with Dev after everything that happened and doesn't know of the way to blame him since Dhara and Gaumbi most likely will tell her Dev is older than her in terms of relationship.

But I agree, the CVs are definitely stretching this misunderstanding quite thin. Her continued hatred for Shiva makes me enjoy some of their scenes a little less in the past week. Dislike is one thing, but hatred/blaming someone for a mistake that was never purely their fault is a whole other thing.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: by_stander

IDK, but generally you vent your anger out on those you trust and love the most... I haven't seen the episode, but maybe she was just channeling her anger out of Shiva because subconsciously she trusts him with her emotions?

I find this a sorry excuse for bad behaviour. I’m not okay with this. 😭

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Precap mein Krish kya sach mein chudail ban gaya🤣

JIYA_22 thumbnail

Kisne Teri ankhon ka nal chalu kardya🤣

Ye ladka care bhi krega lekin apne style mein🤣

JIYA_22 thumbnail

Jaan SE mar dunga 

Hayee

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Shiva krish Gaumbi🤣

Suman mami anitha🤣

Two best trios

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: JIYA_22

Jaan SE mar dunga 

Hayee

My heart for this dialogue

And the shock on her face...she will see shiva on a good note only when she sees him taking a stand for her

mpks1 thumbnail

Glad, Raavi gave an earful to Dhara as well! Dhara meddled and complicated things way too much during the marriage track!

Their love story is  going to be a slow burn. We need to have lot of patience.

I have to say, misunderstanding track was not this complicated in the original.

Edited by mpks1 - 3 years ago
ItsmePriya thumbnail

Dhara raavi scene was much needed...the baggage in her heart for dhara is out now