Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wow! It is creepy in a good way.. btw, I'm glad that Urwa replaced Sana..
Neeli Zinda Hai | Teaser 3 | Coming Soon | ARY Digital - YouTube
I liked sana more...I still wanna know why shes replaced...is it because of covid?
All the actors have done fab job in the promos
Urwa, Mohib and Sonia
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
All the actors have done fab job in the promos
Urwa, Mohib and Sonia
I was pleasantly surprised with Urwa especially
This drama looks scary.☢️
I like watching horror movies and dramas I wish story achi ho😃
This drama looks scary.☢️
It reminds me of that drama that used to come in Geo.. called saaya.
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
It reminds me of that drama that used to come in Geo.. called saaya.
Yes. That had Maham Aamir , na? 😕 but I think in that one , the dead mom comes for her children. Here the ghost isn't the mother of the child.😃