Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I just don't want Mohib in that hideous look.
i liked Mohibs look in DeJ
now he looks budha
Good to see Mohib doing another drama after Dushman E Jaan.😃
A fresh couple .
I hope story achi ho
But he is only 41 years old.tou woh budha tou nahi hai.
How about this? Does he seem budha now?😉
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIDM7URlCHN/?igshid=t021xsqce478
he doesnt look so fresh and young like he did in DeJ
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
he doesnt look so fresh and young like he did in DeJ
Maybe because DEJ was shot 3 years back. He was still married. I think he is missing his ex.😒