Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Babu you make me crave most of the stuff you say😆 Mujhe bhi khaani hai ab😭
That's a side effect of being friends with a foodie😆
Kal banalo/order karlo/maa ya phir papa ya bhir Raju behena ko banane kaho aur chaar joote free mein khao🤣
You know me so well😆
Yup... posted it some pages ago... wait I'll bring it back!
I can see Bhagu here How are you today?🤗
Shipping charges mein main vahi khana do baar kha loon upar se time jo jayega Mumbai se mere yaha ane tak uss mein to mein khud banaloon🤣
Woh Bucky pay kar dega🤣 Thana thaya se kuch important nahi ho sakti🤣
Made this like a year ago... found it again recently...
Both are lyrics from Taylor Swift songs about the same person and I liked the parallels so I made this last June!
Here you go... didn't share it last year because I don't know why!
Both are for Joe bhidu😆
Where do you two disappear?
Mein yaha hoon yaha hoon yaha!
Aur kitne bar kehna chahiye according to SRK?🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Woh Bucky pay kar dega🤣 Thana thaya se kuch important nahi ho sakti🤣

That's a good idea👍🏼
This makes me realise no one is going to give me kheer😭
Tumbhi bana lena😃
Aur nahito mein parcel (Pic Upload) kar dungi, shayed ye Idea acchi na hogi🤣
Edited😆
Waise I've been wanting to show you something. But not getting how to bring it here. It's a sticker from WA
I saw your original post😆 I am typing a reply to Sam isliye going gayab bich bich mein😆
Take screenshot of it and saara chat/keyboard etc crop out karlo... also WA ko wallpaper hoga toh temporarily change karo😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5