Yes ji. Eid ke din soch rahi hoon. Usi bahane festival bhi celebrate ho jayega😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes ji. Eid ke din soch rahi hoon. Usi bahane festival bhi celebrate ho jayega😃
Paradise falls
Sorry Disney UP ka ref tha😆
Haila aisa drag karke🥺😆
Yes ji. Eid ke din soch rahi hoon. Usi bahane festival bhi celebrate ho jayega😃
That's a good idea👍🏼
This makes me realise no one is going to give me kheer😭
That's a good idea👍🏼
This makes me realise no one is going to give me kheer😭
Babu you make me crave most of the stuff you say😆 Mujhe bhi khaani hai ab😭
Thanks❤️
I still haven't added anything to my siggy😆 too lazy... but I want to add something isliye was going through my gallery and saw a song parallel I made last year so usse dekh ye bana diya... looks good so socha isse rakhlu siggy pe😆
Such a honest judge you are👏😆
Another off TS albums?
No probs... waise UP se mujhe Uttar Pradesh yaad aya🤣
Haan toh... tum bhi toh udd rahi thi😆
Edited😆
Waise I've been wanting to show you something. But not getting how to bring it here. It's a sticker from WA
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5