Okay ji... I will👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Okay ji... I will👍🏼
Oh no😆
I am good wbu?
Aajao jaldi
I am good😳 wbu?
I'm good too😳
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
I'm good too😳
How has your week been?

Nothing special here too!
Craving for some bahar ka khana though😆
I just found out Baklava is a traditional dish cooked in Turkey on Eid.
Was thinking of baking earlier but ab shayad order hi kardoo😉
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5