Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

I choose Dare

Never did I think that I'd be a fortune teller someday. 😎

So let's see what the crystal ball has to say.

So the first person is my dear friend Shivi  ❤️

I see that one day you'll  meet your bachhas. You'll be visiting South Korea one day and take tour of all the famous places that you've been witnessing in kdramas. 

ImageImage

I also see you turning into a stunnerz in a month on IF. 

The last thing that I see is...🤪

Next would be my ever charming friend Rishi 🥳

I see you meeting your better half, the one true love of your life just like Vansh and Riddhima found each other. 

ImageImage

Also, I see you visiting India, meeting all of us finally and specially your baby.

And on IF you'll be becoming IF-Achieverz  🥳

Finally its time for the future of the person who started this wonderful game, Sam❤️

I can see you becoming a successful Mod on IF one day😎

I can see a proposal from Sid to you just like MsChanandlerBong proposed to Monica

ImageImage

And I can see lots of...

Amphitrite thumbnail

Behen mobile to leleti

Bina uske konse selfies?

Edited by Amphitrite - 3 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

TRUTH 

1) Musical Instruments -  For doing rehearsal of song  with my neighbor animals . unko bhi to sikhana padegaa na for upcoming junglee concert on island 

2) Selfie stick- A must needed stuff taki mein aramse apne pout selfie utha payu island kay har kone pe jakee..

3) BBQ sauce 

it is much needed, agar sauce nei liyaa toh junglee chicken , macchi  ka BBQ kaise khayu 

4) Treadmill 

sea beech mein aramse treadmill mein dourungi , weight bhi loss hoga , hawa bhi accha lagegaa

5) A book- "HOW TO REDUCE WL ON INDIA FORUM " by vijay bhattar  - taki island se anee kay baad i could work on my WL through this book's help smiley16

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

× Mini Round ×

Truth 

If you were stranded on an island, what five things would you take with yourself and why? 

Wrong answers only!

1. Corona Vaccine

Because how else to protect the wild animals in the island's forest against the deadly corona virus that threatens the world. If they happen to come within two feet of me, I will not hesitate to show some kindness and give them a dose or two.

2. Scuba Diving Gear

Because the island is surrounded by water and it would be a great opportunity to explore the underwater area that surrounds the island, and discover the beautiful diversity in the aquatic life nearby. (And maybe vaccinate the fishes too? 🤔)

3. My Phone (with internet)

Because it is a beautiful island. I would love to click pictures of sunset, listen to my favorite songs, read my favorite book, watch a nice movie, do online shopping, order food on swiggy, and tell my family not to be worried, because I am just chilling stranded on an island. 

The swiggy delivery guy might also give me a ride to return home. 

4. Fire

Because, apart from obvious uses of fire like cooking, scaring and keeping warm, I would be able to experiment cool fire tricks in the island with different types of salt naturally available there. My bottle of fire would keep the fire within me alive.

5. Parachute

Being a nature lover, I feel this would be the coolest means of transportation on the island. Especially with the unceremonious wind blowing on the beach from time to time. And if I happen to fall from any tall trees while collecting fruits or tender coconuts, the parachute will come handy.

Edited by tournesol - 3 years ago
Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

to chanadler bong kaun hai...uska padosi?🤔

It should have been Chanandler Bong 

But then she has changed it to Chanadler so...

Chandler's TV guide and Miss Chanandler Bong go hand in hand

hasini009 thumbnail

Truth:

1.Paper: to make paper boats for timepass

Boat Paper Boat GIF - Boat PaperBoat Ocean GIFs

2.Video Camera: to shoot Gorillas movements. So that I can sell that footage to Sallu Bhai's choreographer and earn huge amount. 

Gorillas Dancing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3.Naagin Dance DVDs. so that Island ki naagin ko belly dance sikha sakti main

Nagini Dance F2 GIF - NaginiDance F2 Movies GIFs

4..A big size mirror for Animals. sajna sawarna, mirror mein apne apko dekh kar khush hona,.......Why should humans have all the fun. Why not Animals? 

Lion Intrigued by That Guy in the Mirror Funny Animal Memes, Funny Animal Videos, Funny Animal Pictures, Cute Pictures, Funny Gifs, Fluffy Animals, Animals And Pets, Baby Animals, Cute Animals

5. I'll take Kangana with me. Not that I needed her. without her, kuch din yahan ki log sukun se reh sake. kyunki island pe internet nahi hogi. and wahan ki Animals ko horse riding bhi sikhayegi Kangu😎

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

I choose Dare

Never did I think that I'd be a fortune teller someday. 😎

So let's see what the crystal ball has to say.

So the first person is my dear friend Shivi  ❤️

I see that one day you'll  meet your bachhas. You'll be visiting South Korea one day and take tour of all the famous places that you've been witnessing in kdramas. 

ImageImage

I also see you turning into a stunnerz in a month on IF. 

The last thing that I see is...🤪

Next would be my ever charming friend Rishi 🥳

I see you meeting your better half, the one true love of your life just like Vansh and Riddhima found each other. 

ImageImage

Also, I see you visiting India, meeting all of us finally and specially your baby.

And on IF you'll be becoming IF-Achieverz  🥳

Finally its time for the future of the person who started this wonderful game, Sam❤️

I can see you becoming a successful Mod on IF one day😎

I can see a proposal from Sid to you just like MsChanandlerBong proposed to Monica

ImageImage

And I can see lots of...

Wow, I’m impressed ☺️☺️

Can’t wait to see my baby if I happen to visit India again after all these crap!!! 😌😌

Hopefully I’ll be able to meet u all as well 😄😄

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Amphitrite

Behen mobile to leleti

Bina uske konse selfies?

karja kar lungi junglee pranio se

SoniRita thumbnail

Truth 

If you were stranded on an island, what five things would you take with yourself and why? 

Wrong answers only!

1st and most important will be my hubby🤣 hubby ko toh lejana hi padega. He will give me company🤣 esp when its a deserted island where u r all alone and just water and animals everywhere so perfect for u know what i mean😉and i will not be bored or alone😳

2nd) lots and lots of cash like millions of cash so we can build a mansion/castle 🤣, castle mein bichare animals ko bhi jagah dedenge🤣 a happy family 🤣no worries about putting tent or swing to live🤣 no worries abt food ever running out as castle will have a solar gas which will run with sun and offcourse water tap hoga toh water will never run out and offcourse a bar with lots of alcohol like rum, gin, jameson whiskey and what not😉🤣 nahi toh how will we survive haina and offcourse that castle will have lots of dvds of all kind of entertainment like ITV and what not hahaha

Image🤣

3rd) Satellite phone which wont ever run out of network or batteries. We can surf internet to figure out how to befriend the animals or how to scare them away or to read about “Bear” Grylls and how he survived the island. 

4th) A boat which will never run out of fuel etc, this boat will help me go to city and stock my supplies for the mansion/castle that i have build🤣

5th) well my glasses ( sun glasses and my prescription glasses) without it how will I survive 🤣 if i wont be able to see then everything will be a mess no? Thats the most important thing ever

Edited by SoniRSippu21 - 3 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

to chanadler bong kaun hai...uska padosi?🤔

Arey that chandlerbong is reference in friends show