🤣 he is phone freak
I saw the iv in which shivangi calls him ki poore din phone se chipka rehta hai🤣
Matlab doubt bhi nahi hai hume 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣 he is phone freak
I saw the iv in which shivangi calls him ki poore din phone se chipka rehta hai🤣
Matlab doubt bhi nahi hai hume 🤣
I loved the song
Hope so....but outdoor sequence bhi hai..shiv mandir jayenge kya
This I want
Raghav & mandir🤣.. combination doesn't match🤣
Amma bolegi toh har jagah jayega nakko tension 🤣
Don't forget....his mother and he himself are both bhakta of Shiv JiRaghav & mandir🤣.. combination doesn't match🤣
Exactly🤣Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
I saw the iv in which shivangi calls him ki poore din phone se chipka rehta hai🤣
Matlab doubt bhi nahi hai hume 🤣
I loved the song
Which movie...kaisa lagta Hai...Dil Mein Raaz something😆
Don't forget....his mother and he himself are both bhakta of Shiv Ji
Yaa..but looks like in house he is..looking at Pallu I think😆
Don't know it is Lucky Ali's song...wait....song name is Kabhi aisa lagta haiWhich movie...kaisa lagta Hai...Dil Mein Raaz something😆
Looks se taunt maarta hua and irritate hota hua dikh raha hai😆Yaa..but looks like in house he is..looking at Pallu I think😆