Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: CRAZYCUTEE

Waiting for update  

try to write

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Summary

This story starts when maan and geet first meet in park, due to darkness no one see each other face but exchange of few words give relief to heart….

Jaise koi bundgiri hu pyaasi darti pe

Maan in pain because he lost the daadi , for her happiness he married with ragini, Ragini is nice girl and loves daadi so much, but she never get so much time of maan, Maan is reserved person , his empty time gone in daadi care, some time he take out her for dinner , shopping but he and she both not try to that level when both come closer … some distance always maintained after daadi loss, he unable to held this pain , he going far from her, she want to hold him sooth him but she have no courage to raise voice in front of him , she follow his words , mostly he busy in work… in this mid she get to know about pregnancy , she waiting for him, he come and says am busy , she want to tell but at end she write on paper and hide in his file… before that file open , he get to know he lost the baby too… both blame each other … and distance increases with time… two years passed of marriage but both create the wall… Ragini is deeply hurt she lost the baby ,why he never beside her… why… she try to forget the pain in work same with Maan…

Another side in chandiragh Maan and geet coming closer … geet married with dev and lost husband in one accident… after his accident all things changed, her mother-in-law& SIL loves her so much but that accident snatches her love too. dev and geet are good friends and dev propose her for marriage and she said yes … just a arrange marriage for her... but she is happy with him so much… but that accident changed all things in her life…

Last happiness of baby also go far from geet , for saving own self from BOSS, she met with accident and lost dev baby too…

Maan and geet relation is different, both never confess LOVE, no promises but just both getting relaxation from that pain in each other arms…

Reality hit both when MAAN friend YASH know about Maan external Marital affair and he called Maan wife in Chandigarh, she unable to believe, Maan living with Geet…she is in pain because she never seen Maan so much happy with own, this place is mine, why he never gives me love…. here he is sleeping with someone else…and buy the house too…

Ragini pain come out in words and she use some wrong words against geet and get slapped from her … he unable to take this and said say sorry now geet

She is not sorry, she said truth, she is home breaker, but she feels pain in heart, own emotions,own attraction for him … her anger reached and she slapped her…

She has to go from his life, last time she gone in his cabin and seen him so broken, his eyes not able to see him or look in own friend eyes…

Its all my fault, why I go closer to him… but before going she said we never promised any thing to each other, you have no mistake Maan, you listening me…. I

She stopped in mid and left forever from his life…

He come back to delhi and try to start new life with Ragini, but in his heart he missing Geet so much. Ragini smiling own self, why he doing this all now… he never loves me like he loves her… Ragini make him realize its LOVE which he shares with geet …please free me from this relation…. Ragini and Maan take divorce….

And he left back to Chandigarh but he not gets GEEt back in own life… she left…

Now she is married with his friend DEVRATH DiXIT, in one land deal he knows about her … and Ragini Married with ISHAAN… with time ragini and maan become good friends…

Edited by priya_21 - 2 years ago
priya_21 thumbnail

Teaser

Dev and geet left to delhi for Meeting with his friend for construction the hospital…

Yash and Maan busy in discussing about some project and Dev enter with her in his cabin…

Yash shocked to see Geet and then he look towards Maan , he trying to behave normal with all…

Now he gets to know why Maan left the Land deal…

Geet unable to take this shock, her eyes again and again going on Maan, why am feeling he is in pain, at lunch time Ragini and Meera come and seeing Ragini bump… her heart pained he move forward in own relation and she is standing on same place…  

Like he read her pain, he tries to talk but in front of dev how can he says any word…

Ragini want to say but Maan hold her hand and denied…

DEV am ready to move forward in our relation, she hugged dev tightly…

Edited by priya_21 - 2 years ago
priya_21 thumbnail

last updates

part 54 on page 87

part 55 on page 89

part 56 on page 91

PART 57 on page 94

(1 may)

wo humsafar tha

CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail