Astha sunafaoing BM for her so called Love for Shaurya is my favorite thing lol
Mine too. If is is in episode would be so great
Vaise BM ki bolti Astha ke aage totally band ho jaati hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Astha sunafaoing BM for her so called Love for Shaurya is my favorite thing lol
Mine too. If is is in episode would be so great
Vaise BM ki bolti Astha ke aage totally band ho jaati hai
Astha rebuking Shaan for being Careless about Shaurya as he hasn't called Shaurya yet as he wants to give him space
Originally posted by: anamika365
Is that what's happening or that's just what you love in general ? 🤣🤣
I thought happening
Tere liye bhi episode upload nahi Hua na
Vineet is in debt ..and wants Babli to give him Money
Astha rebuking Shaan for being Careless about Shaurya as he hasn't called Shaurya yet as he wants to give him space
So no Shaurya in this episode??????
yaar my refresh button is injured, but theres no episode yet
Originally posted by: anamika365
Is that what's happening or that's just what you love in general ? 🤣🤣
Thats happening in todays episode
I don’t know but I always get it late :-(
I’m in texas USA maybe that’s why?
Yeah I think so too.
It’s get uploaded India first.
I am also in central time it’s not uploaded for me either
Kanchan on call with someone mysterious to try and explain to Anokhi
Could be ACP
Originally posted by: anamika365
yaar my refresh button is injured, but theres no episode yet
Mera button injured nahi hai but still not up.
I toh doing it from phone.!
I need to watch all episodes on tv.