Yeah dont think we will get a ShaKhi scene today. I thought KV was back. God knows how long it will be till we get to see a ShaKhi scene. 🙄
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Yeah dont think we will get a ShaKhi scene today. I thought KV was back. God knows how long it will be till we get to see a ShaKhi scene. 🙄
Episode up anyone?
Not for me.
Public in India check karo bhai
Episode 116 Anokhi Helps Babli
Pls my updates are copied from Twitter
Do not worry. Mine still not up
Seems vineet babli story is starting
Astha sunafaoing BM for her so called Love for Shaurya is my favorite thing lol
Yes and Tej has a go at his wife too 🤣
Astha sunafaoing BM for her so called Love for Shaurya is my favorite thing lol
Is that what's happening or that's just what you love in general ? 🤣🤣
I don’t know but I always get it late :-(
I’m in texas USA maybe that’s why?