so the entry of kesar will be tomorrow 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
so the entry of kesar will be tomorrow 😆
shiva in the black shirt
He looks soo good
I have to say... this week's prop (bed) was very well utilized, especially with the tie
How are these two able to make every scene romantic?
Oh HE LOOKS GORGEOUS!!!
Pyar Ka lens 🤣
Highlight of the episode! 😆
Raavi's husband looks so handsome 😍❤
Lol, didn't someone write an OS on that. Lol I died laughing Today. Can't wait for tomorrow's.🤣
Ill write an update shortly.
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
I have to say... this week's prop (bed) was very well utilized, especially with the tie
How are these two able to make every scene romantic?
Owww, the ease with which they encroach each other’s space. That is so cool! I haven’t seen a couple like this on ITV. Those zabardasti ka awkwardness is not there 🤣🤣
Raavi ready with all her fighting pangs with Shiva. Chipkalion ki beauty Queen 🤣
I am so glad Dhara actually mentioned that you shouldn’t view yourself from your Bhabhi MA ka Nazar.
Shiva-Dhara Hug was ❤️
One needs to watch that scene of Tie, trip and fall and the reactions 🤣🤣🤣Today’s episode was super fun.
And, then Rishita Bhabhi 🤣