



Please abide by the India-Forums Rules for peaceful discussions. No bashing of actors allowed!!
Permission given by Our Mod: Billicat.




Please abide by the India-Forums Rules for peaceful discussions. No bashing of actors allowed!!
Permission given by Our Mod: Billicat.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Congrats for new EDT guys🥳
Going to sleep! Good night ❤️




Gif Credit: Mel & Asfiya
Wait a minute... EDT#4 is already CLOSED?!?!? What type of party were you guys having today!! My god... I missed so much by being in the clinic all day today!
Edit: Lol, never mind. I see EDT#4... guess I was being blind once again today 😆
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Wait a minute... EDT#4 is already CLOSED?!?!? What type of party were you guys having today!! My god... I missed so much by being in the clinic all day today!
Edit: Lol, never mind. I see EDT#4... guess I was being blind once again today 😆
It’s not done yet. I was a bit too excited 🤣
we aren’t at the 50 pages mark in EDT #4 yet!! 🤣
Congratulations on the 5th EDT!! 🥳
Congraaaaaats on the new EDT! All thanks to Kesar, BTS and ofcourse Nami diii! ♥️😍
ShiVi hogging each other’s legs, meanwhile.... 😂♥️
https://www.instagram.com/stories/mohit_parmar111/2564765470050110379/