nice one
i am glad she listened and he clarified
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
nice one
i am glad she listened and he clarified
Another beautiful one. Love this one shot. The distrust, trust, hurt and healing that both of them went through was amazing. The plot was brilliant and I hope the show has a similar scene where we get to see these dynamics. Do write more. Since I'm a newbie, I cannot tag the both of you but lovely job. You guys should do more collabs.
This was freaking beautiful! I can’t say it enough, I love the way you can sum up such complex human emotions in words. You must be so good at making meaningful conversations in real life situations, I feel. ❤️
I felt that hug at the end. So so beautiful.
It is a lovely OS ! ❤️
This is really beautiful
The pain they both felt was so very well described
The is so beautiful, brilliant and amazing...and I could go on forever. I want to say so much in appreciation of this beautifully collaborated os but I can't seem to find words in my dictionary.
The conflict of Pallavi in her mind- to prove RR was not involved in it and to solve the mystery of her ex-husband's death- was so brilliantly written.
Not wanting to hurt Raghav by questioning about Mandhar and her risky decision to look into his study, her obligation to her ex-in-laws to solve the mystery of their son's death- has all been put well together.
The ending just took my heart away...the chaos of their emotions was potrayed really well.
I would love to see another one of your collaborations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0