Who is the heroine?

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Who is the heroine exactly? The promos show Jasmine, the channel seems to be promoting her, but for some reason it's Tejo that seems to shine more as a character. I don't know, it's like the story is more focused on Tejo's life rather than Jasmine's. Jasmin was the one who was obsessed with migrating to Canada but Tejo was made to get married to this scammer just for the sake of her family's dream to move to Canada which ultimately ruined her life and seemingly had her shattered briefly. What is Jasmin's role exactly? To help Tejo move on and romance Fateh while she herself was equally responsible for what happened to Tejo?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarrmHP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I hope it's Tejo because the show has focused on her mostly and she is a well-rounded character whereas Jasmine has little depth so far.

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Their TRPs are quite low. May be they are experimenting to see kiski pehle shaadi kare - Jasmine-Fateh or Tejo-Fateh - for better TRPs.

Personally Jasmine is a such a shallow character that she wouldn't even make a good vamp right now, forget FL.  

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Their TRPs are quite low. May be they are experimenting to see kiski pehle shaadi kare - Jasmine-Fateh or Tejo-Fateh - for better TRPs.

Personally Jasmine is a such a shallow character that she wouldn't even make a good vamp right now, forget FL.  

The problem is their promos. What the hell are they showing? When Tejo is central character who the show is focused on then why is Jasmin being promoted a lot while Tejo is ignored? This is like you show one thing in the promos but the story is very different from the promos. 

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

There is no doubt! That's Tejo... Channel is promoting Jasmin because the story is primarily based on the Canada dream of Punjabis...

Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well, both Tejo and Jasmine are the leads of the show, but if we compare the characterization, screen-space, and of course the performances, then it's Tejo. 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Bang on. Shallow is the word I had for her as well. 

OT : Yeh the show was promoted as a Jas Fateh thingy. But Tej stole the show.... Hence prolly they're prolonging? 

But I don't like how Jas is pushed down on us, just like how Alia bhatt was unyill she became the queen for teenagers. Sigh. 

Jas is way to annoying. 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Last couple of episodes are giving me the "aaina" movie feels. I think after Jas is caught, the family will arrange Jasmine and Fateh but Jasmine will runaway on the day for a Canadawala and Tejo will step in. But Jasmine will be back soon and want 'her' Fateh back... 

Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I thought the same...😃

Last couple of episodes are giving me the "aaina" movie feels. I think after Jas is caught, the family will arrange Jasmine and Fateh but Jasmine will runaway on the day for a Canadawala and Tejo will step in. But Jasmine will be back soon and want 'her' Fateh back...