Anu Malik, Manoj Muntashir take over as Indian Idol 12's judges

Posted: 2 years ago

This one makes me sick ðŸ¤¢

they are that desperate that they had anu Malik back ðŸ¤¢ 

Originally posted by Stella_001

they are that desperate that they had anu Malik back ðŸ¤¢ 

India and to an extent South Asia's #MeToo movement was just a flash in the pan. This guy had allegations against him by legit female singers and he's back. 

Same with the AIB guys, there were official mail chains etc which disclosed how they had shielded their own and still they are back with even women fawning over them. Similar case with Mallika Dua's father, Varun Grover etc.

I won't be surprised (disgusted sure, but not surprised) if Sajid Khan makes a comeback too with his good-guy buddies Ritesh, Akshay, Farhan etc supporting him. 

Disgusts me when this world talks about 'Making women feel safe'. 

Lmao and it only took three years. This is how they rehabilitate monsters just the way America tried to with Bush Jr through sell out Obamas and that dumb ho Ellen degenerate 

Sony is obsessed over Anu . Is he like Simon from x-factor like the channel can't function or what? No outrage or no shame from them. No wonder it runs in reality show and crime petrol.

And who's this manoj he came many times this season

Originally posted by trouble_006

India and to an extent South Asia's #MeToo movement was just a flash in the pan. This guy had allegations against him by legit female singers and he's back. 

Same with the AIB guys, there were official mail chains etc which disclosed how they had shielded their own and still they are back with even women fawning over them. Similar case with Mallika Dua's father, Varun Grover etc.

I won't be surprised (disgusted sure, but not surprised) if Sajid Khan makes a comeback too with his good-guy buddies Ritesh, Akshay, Farhan etc supporting him. 

Disgusts me when this world talks about 'Making women feel safe'. 

Literally like why aren’t their careers over, why aren’t they in jail ?? How easily people forget that they have sa allegations against them !! these big channels , companies legit don’t care about the victims and then people say why don’t victims come forward .. it makes me sick that these pathetic people still have platform 

I won’t be surprised as well if Sajid comes back and his buddies will still be there supporting him .. 

Why is anu malik always a judge ! I mean who even decides to take him to judge contestants ðŸ˜¡

Neither corporates care neither aam janta... I checked out the insta links given in the article and not one comment under them raised this issue... Is there any outrage on any platform regarding this? 

Do people really wonder why women don't speak up?

Originally posted by bips

Neither corporates care neither aam janta... I checked out the insta links given in the article and not one comment under them raised this issue... Is there any outrage on any platform regarding this

Do people really wonder why women don't speak up?

India is suffering, as it is nobody cares for women issues and now toh forget it!