Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Yes, Simran ex-boyfriend will make a comeback, it'a another actor, not the original one. Rubina keeps giving interviews in which she states that her presence was needed in the show. Well, I am not convinced if this was really the case. It's the third week in a raw that has only Harman and Suamya in the intro. What should Viheer's fans think when they see it? Only the makers know where they want to reach with all of these 😕.

I used to think that Star Plus is too harsh on their shows for taking them off-air even after one single month of bad ratings, but in a way they are doing good because they are saving their audience from being served non-sense. 

@bold - I guess to get it off air like flash🙄🙄 TBQH, what is her story besides roaming around, romancing a strange man?🤔🤔 The track is so stupid and yucky.

From tomorrow’s update, Heer is MIA again.😳😳 Imagine, the show is supposed to be about her! Like what have they done with her...we need CSI - Agra🤣🤣 It’s all about the ingrate Simran and the romantic, in love strangers.😁😁😎 A hot travesty

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: burnnotice

@bold - I guess to get it off air like flash🙄🙄 TBQH, what is her story besides roaming around, romancing a strange man?🤔🤔 The track is so stupid and yucky.

From tomorrow’s update, Heer is MIA again.😳😳 Imagine, the show is supposed to be about her! Like what have they done with her...we need CSI - Agra🤣🤣 It’s all about the ingrate Simran and the romantic, in love strangers.😁😁😎 A hot travesty

yes Virat was in the episode last night but not heer..I saw some of jigyasas Instagram stories..talking about it being a bad time that will pass..This must be so depressing for her to be sidelined like this after being given the lead role of the show..this treatment is so unacceptable...and it will never be done with older established actors ...I know in Choti Sardarni lots of us viewers really liked the manav re-entry track ...but the actor playing manav was getting a lot of screen space ...and while Sarab was not ..as the story was about manav fighting for his child with meher the FL....but you know this track was cut short so quickly and the actor playing manav exited the show ...and lots of viewers stopped watching as the show got boring after that..but the show went back to Sarab getting maximum screenspace .. but here what’s been done to Simba and jigyasa is just terrible 🤦🏻‍♀️

manya17699 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes Virat was in the episode last night but not heer..I saw some of jigyasas Instagram stories..talking about it being a bad time that will pass..This must be so depressing for her to be sidelined like this after being given the lead role of the show..this treatment is so unacceptable...and it will never be done with older established actors ...I know in Choti Sardarni lots of us viewers really liked the manav re-entry track ...but the actor playing manav was getting a lot of screen space ...and while Sarab was not ..as the story was about manav fighting for his child with meher the FL....but you know this track was cut short so quickly and the actor playing manav exited the show ...and lots of viewers stopped watching as the show got boring after that..but the show went back to Sarab getting maximum screenspace .. but here what’s been done to Simba and jigyasa is just terrible 🤦🏻‍♀️

They are hardly getting any screen presence.i have decided to take a break from the show.its too dragged and hardly there is any role of viheer . I heard that jigysa is unWell and hence not shooting for a week. Some are saying she started shooting yesterday iwhile some don't even know.i am just waiting for low trps.Honestly the episodes are rubbish.viheer binmatlab ka seperation was not needed and that too when they had recently only united

burnnotice thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya17699

They are hardly getting any screen presence.i have decided to take a break from the show.its too dragged and hardly there is any role of viheer . I heard that jigysa is unWell and hence not shooting for a week. Some are saying she started shooting yesterday iwhile some don't even know.i am just waiting for low trps.Honestly the episodes are rubbish.viheer binmatlab ka seperation was not needed and that too when they had recently only united

Yes, just saw simba’s FC posted screenshots of Rohan n V .....n under that post, someone asked about Jigyasa n the FC replied she is not well. I mean, the last few episodes before she disappeared, she did look sick and frail. If this is true, why didn’t they write her disappearance around all those fainting spells Heer was having? 🙄🙄 That would have been acceptable than her totally going MIA without a care. It’s like there was never a Heer! Anyway, I don’t know what to believe. Just praying that Jigyasa is okay and to hell with Shakti. Even if she returns to the show, I won’t be watching it. I think the show should end. They must learn to respect their actors n audience.

burnnotice thumbnail

I don’t know what or who to believe but ppl are saying she’s not well. I have her in my prayers and hope she feels better soon. But at the end of the day, I’m so over Shakti. The rashmi lady has no bloody respect and loyalty. 

burnnotice thumbnail

@ bold- I thought she was making reference to the Covid crisis in India but now that we’re hearing reports of her being unwell, it could be that. And like you said, it could be about the show as well. It’s the weirdest thing tho that the lead actress has been MIA for about a week and not a word from the PH or Channel. When CS actress fell sick, it was all over the internet. Unbelievable. 

manya17699 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ bold- I thought she was making reference to the Covid crisis in India but now that we’re hearing reports of her being unwell, it could be that. And like you said, it could be about the show as well. It’s the weirdest thing tho that the lead actress has been MIA for about a week and not a word from the PH or Channel. When CS actress fell sick, it was all over the internet. Unbelievable. 

Honestly,they should end the show if they can't treat their actors properly. It's like the leads were always Harman saumya.Neither viheer were promoted properly nor was the script strong.After Viheer Got married tracks become atrocious. Heer was such a strong bubbly girl whose personality got lost after wedding😭😭

They didn't even have a sigh of relief after viheer wedding.they were better off without getting married.usko baad show became too regressive (no doubt it wasn't) and negative

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya17699

yes exactly 👍

Indira1211 thumbnail

in Choti Sardarni meher has always been on the montage with Sarab..even though she was absent from the show for weeks,..but here in Shakti,..ViHeer are no longer on the montage..on my tv..it’s Harman and saumya and that too in a romantic pose 🤦🏻‍♀️.. so what does that mean...🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Indira1211 thumbnail

I don’t know what or who to believe but ppl are saying she’s not well. I have her in my prayers and hope she feels better soon. But at the end of the day, I’m so over Shakti. The rashmi lady has no bloody respect and loyalty. 

it’s a stupid story ...period...nothing else to say...all they are reinforcing is that to be born intersex...your whole life will be one miserable story.. one tragedy after another,..it’s really sick..😡... nothing positive to take from this show ...I don’t know why any of us Are still watching 🤦🏻‍♀️