Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manya17699 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

don’t know what’s happening..but looks like in their desperation to increase trps they brought Rubina back and revived Harman and saumyas love story...looks like they were hoping to get HaYa fans back...but Vivian didn’t return so maybe his fans won’t either. They destroyed ViHeers love story and now they seem to have abandoned them too.  Saumya was supposed to have come back for heer but she’s forgotten about heer,.she’s busy being preetos daughtet in law and once harmans identity gets revealed ,..story may  focus on their marriage again.. But they will probably chase ViHeer fans away as well..these Shakti writers and makers are on a stubborn path to destroying the show ..🤦🏻‍♀️

Heer always pinned for saumya and makers are so savage that they didn't even show them once. Since they rope kasauti actor,dunno how long will they remain on the show. Rubina wanted the return of Harman's track instead of the leap last year but makers are now implementing that track.Since she gained huge fan following after big boss,makers decided to rope her in to save their sinking ship which unfortunately didn't help them in trp. Now it's all about Harman and saumya. I don't understand but how many times will Virat get engaged to different people. In shows main shaddi is the solution for everything.Divorce kon dega engagement se phele?

On top of that even Jigyasa isn't shooting that means we won't even get as side characters as well.Excellent👏👏

Why is this forum so dull?

burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya17699

Haven't seen her in any of the bts and even the upcoming epsiodes are more about Rubina and harman.suddenly the family forget Heer?

Why fever they reduced screen presence Heer and Virat?they didn't even show Heer and saumya. What is going on? Any update? Please reply

No idea what’s going on with Jigyasa’s character as it appears she’s not shooting. Maybe someone’s insecurities 🤷‍♀️ Hope the ratings fall further. 

burnnotice thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

I don't understand what they are waiting for in order to end this show. SSK 2 would have been a good replacement for this one and yet the channel has put it on 6.30 pm when it's obvious that is not going to have much of an impact. Colors really doesn't know any more how to handle its business... They've also moved to OTT IMMJ 2 when it was doing quite good at 7.00 pm and replaced it with a show that doesn't do better. Now they insist on keeping Shakti on air when it's clear as daylight that it has to come to a final conclusion. 

I read all but one of Star Bharat shows to go off air, I’m sure same will happen to Colors. A mess of a channel. They took IMMJ off air for 1.1 or 1.2 for a show that never crossed 1. So seeing almost all their shows are 1.2, waiting to see what next. 

burnnotice thumbnail

agree with you but I realised that there aren't as many fans of viheer as that of Harman saumya.The reason could be when the show started it was different but gradually story line because shitty and monotonous. Now viheer has been reduced less than a side character. 

I don't think Rubina role will be too long though she said her stinct would be a substantial longer one.  I am estimating 3-4 months.

I read india forum article where the makers bought bought Rubina with the twist she had insisted before she quited shakti(return of Harman)But until she is there,viheer would be given extremely less screen space. Everyone is shooting in Agra except her.Havent seen any of her bts.

I wish they wrap up the show soon.i hope they are able to provide a conclusion to the theme they started.They started with the brilliant concept of Here's surgery,dunno why they didn't show it.

3-4 months...i wonder if it will be on air that long.🤔

burnnotice thumbnail

Heer always pinned for saumya and makers are so savage that they didn't even show them once. Since they rope kasauti actor,dunno how long will they remain on the show. Rubina wanted the return of Harman's track instead of the leap last year but makers are now implementing that track.Since she gained huge fan following after big boss,makers decided to rope her in to save their sinking ship which unfortunately didn't help them in trp. Now it's all about Harman and saumya. I don't understand but how many times will Virat get engaged to different people. In shows main shaddi is the solution for everything.Divorce kon dega engagement se phele?

On top of that even Jigyasa isn't shooting that means we won't even get as side characters as well.Excellent👏👏

But bringing her because of popularity from BB makes no sense as it was one of the worst seasons n lowest rated. I read that. So that narrative is nonsense. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

if Heer is shown with saumya and Harman...it will emphasise the fact that they have a 22 or 25 years old married daughter,..and yet they are focusing on the love story of the middle aged parents ...Does this ever happen on itv shows or in real life...parents with married daughters having problems put all their energy into sorting out their child’s issues but here These parents are busy romancing. Harman is the most useless father ever,..he hasn’t mentioned his child not once...yes we know he never wanted her and was basically molested at her conception..but she’s still his flesh and blood.  Saumya and Harman are behaving like adolescents with raging hormones instead of parents ....these writers are taking the crap they write into another level with this Harman saumya revival story.  Fact is Harman and saumya are old middle aged parents.. Their young married daughter is suffering and her life is a mess,. Helping heer should be their priority..

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: burnnotice

I read all but one of Star Bharat shows to go off air, I’m sure same will happen to Colors. A mess of a channel. They took IMMJ off air for 1.1 or 1.2 for a show that never crossed 1. So seeing almost all their shows are 1.2, waiting to see what next. 

They should go for a revamp and close most of their shows as none of them is working. I honestly think that Shakti should be the one to go off-air next, it has cashing up enough on the misfortune of kinnars!

Even Jigyasa and Simba look bored. They are trying, but one can tell that they are just forcing themselves for the sake of acting. I am not blaming them, what can one do if they have to play such crap? I feel that Simba's acting instead of improving, is getting worse, maybe due to the lack of practicing and stupid scenario. It was more natural in the begging, and it conveyed enthusiasm, even too he was a newcomer.

burnnotice thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

if Heer is shown with saumya and Harman...it will emphasise the fact that they have a 22 or 25 years old married daughter,..and yet they are focusing on the love story of the middle aged parents ...Does this ever happen on itv shows or in real life...parents with married daughters having problems put all their energy into sorting out their child’s issues but here These parents are busy romancing. Harman is the most useless father ever,..he hasn’t mentioned his child not once...yes we know he never wanted her and was basically molested at her conception..but she’s still his flesh and blood.  Saumya and Harman are behaving like adolescents with raging hormones instead of parents ....these writers are taking the crap they write into another level with this Harman saumya revival story.  Fact is Harman and saumya are old middle aged parents.. Their young married daughter is suffering and her life is a mess,. Helping heer should be their priority..

So damn accurate. It’s really nauseating to read a couple that has a 20 plus year old daughter, behaving like one. 🤮🤮 

burnnotice thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

They should go for a revamp and close most of their shows as none of them is working. I honestly think that Shakti should be the one to go off-air next, it has cashing up enough on the misfortune of kinnars!

Even Jigyasa and Simba look bored. They are trying, but one can tell that they are just forcing themselves for the sake of acting. I am not blaming them, what can one do if they have to play such crap? I feel that Simba's acting instead of improving, is getting worse, maybe due to the lack of practicing and stupid scenario. It was more natural in the begging, and it conveyed enthusiasm, even too he was a newcomer.

I’ve never seen a channel, just sit back n allow some pretty decent shows to turn into absolute trash..... And no one is held accountable cause the more the trp falls, everything remains the same/or gets worse! All Colors shows need to be pulled off air. 

And Shakti just keeps bringing in new characters....mind blown 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: burnnotice

I’ve never seen a channel, just sit back n allow some pretty decent shows to turn into absolute trash..... And no one is held accountable cause the more the trp falls, everything remains the same/or gets worse! All Colors shows need to be pulled off air. 

And Shakti just keeps bringing in new characters....mind blown 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣

Yes, Simran ex-boyfriend will make a comeback, it'a another actor, not the original one. Rubina keeps giving interviews in which she states that her presence was needed in the show. Well, I am not convinced if this was really the case. It's the third week in a raw that has only Harman and Suamya in the intro. What should Viheer's fans think when they see it? Only the makers know where they want to reach with all of these 😕.

I used to think that Star Plus is too harsh on their shows for taking them off-air even after one single month of bad ratings, but in a way they are doing good because they are saving their audience from being served non-sense.