Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Ok we are seeing more of Virat now....I hope once jigyasa returns they will resume Viheers story and focus on them ...Harman and saumya need to take on parent roles now and support ViHeer...that’s how the story should be 🤷🏻‍♀️

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: burnnotice

@ bold- I thought she was making reference to the Covid crisis in India but now that we’re hearing reports of her being unwell, it could be that. And like you said, it could be about the show as well. It’s the weirdest thing tho that the lead actress has been MIA for about a week and not a word from the PH or Channel. When CS actress fell sick, it was all over the internet. Unbelievable. 

ok...so Heer was tonight’s episode. It was so nice to see her after all this time.. jigyasa was shooting alone as she just had a phone conversation with Rohan. I hope now that harmans identity is revealed...he and saumya can get down to becoming parents to heer and help her sort out her life...they need to integrate saumya and harmans story with heer and virats story...After all heer is Harmans child.