Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
rishita deserves that scare and more 🤣.. love how shiva is giving back to her and dev indirectly.. now that he can't openly fight because of gaura 😆
Love it!! Revenge 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
rishita deserves that scare and more 🤣.. love how shiva is giving back to her and dev indirectly.. now that he can't openly fight because of gaura 😆
Love it!! Revenge 🤣
Agar raavi bhi shiva se chipak jaaye toh maza aa jayega 😆
Badi magnetic bandi hai
Pakka metal detection main isse problem hoti hogi
Haan kyunki phir teen minute ladayi ke wajah se teen ghanta hug karna hota hai GauRa ke wajahseOriginally posted by: GrilledCheese
rishita deserves that scare and more 🤣.. love how shiva is giving back to her and dev indirectly.. now that he can't openly fight because of gaura 😆
Originally posted by: Namita-M
You are a baby!! I’m way older. 😆
I’m a hot mamma even if I say so myself 😆
Haha yeh sunke mere Dil ko thandak mila😆
He claims to be single and I am single.
Gusse mein hi sahi, Raavi ne dil ki baat keh di.
Itni jaldi nahi chodhne wali tujhe
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Agar raavi bhi shiva se chipak jaaye toh maza aa jayega 😆
Toh phir kya baat ho
Matt chodoOriginally posted by: Namita-M
Gusse mein hi sahi, Raavi ne dil ki baat keh di.
Itni jaldi nahi chodhne wali tujhe
Hume bhi wahi chaiye
Tum raho uske saath yahi toh fandom ki tamannaah hai
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Haan kyunki phir teen minute ladayi ke wajah se teen ghanta hug karna hota hai GauRa ke wajahse
aur woh hame dekhna bhi padta hai
yaa the GauRa scenes were gorgeous and so romantic ❤️
The only thing I didn't like was that ledge but that's because I'm scared of heights. I would never be able to do this