I feel same and I guess ridz has guessed something and will be alert she wont take any more doseOriginally posted by: Priya12000
I think dose just means another plan... literally second dose Nahi.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I feel same and I guess ridz has guessed something and will be alert she wont take any more doseOriginally posted by: Priya12000
I think dose just means another plan... literally second dose Nahi.
Originally posted by: Priya12000
I think dose just means another plan... literally second dose Nahi.
Haan
Kuch phi o skta hai
And riddhu ko already doubt o rya hai ab vo blindly vansh ki baat nhi maane vali
I beleive in Vansh that he will not do something that will harm our dotu. He knows that he can’t five her more than 3 doses..so he that he won’t overdo. He can use some other trick lekin he won’t risk HARM on the baby. Also as many are saying...ridhima knows Vansh ko Sara ka pata hai so she will be alert. And I think another bullet show down sequence will be there as Sara will attempt to kill vansh. So they can’t have loosing baby track atm.
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
I feel same and I guess ridz has guessed something and will be alert she wont take any more dose
Yeah and
I think vansh won't even give another dose