Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Now i am scared that he will lose the baby. Third Dose k bat truth toh samne aa jayega. They will lose the baby!
1. Height - awww. I wish one day they talk about it - I mean Vansh teasing her or she saying I'm short and all. Cute scene.
2. Another dose? Oh yes he bought 3 doses. So he might use it again.
Let me tell you this baby going to be Satya Harish Chandra.Having so much of truth serum now itself - he won't be saying lie or might say lie such a way that it turn into truth
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
Now i am scared that he will lose the baby. Third Dose k bat truth toh samne aa jayega. They will lose the baby!
Muje phi lgg rya hai they gonna loose baby if vanshu used the another dose
I think dose just means another plan... literally second dose Nahi.